Chapter 42: Nagisa's Birthday (Part 2)

"Okay hurry up and open the rest of your gifts." Karma smiled.

Nagisa laughed, Karma knew he was procrastinating but he didn't want to act overly excited but then again he probably should. It is his birthday.

By the time he finished opening his gifts he had; a few new clothes, some of his favourite snacks, manga he had been looking to read and a car of course. He even had a book of messages his old friends, classmates and even his parents had written to him. Karma must have really went out of his way to get that done. 

"Okay, we should probably get ready now. We're going out soon."

"Where?" Nagisa asked, folding his new clothes.

Karma tapped his nose.

"Awwhh." Nagisa pouted.

"Don't worry, you'll like it."

"Okay." He smiled.

Both boys got ready and ate food that Karma had prepared.

"Okay, you ready to go?"

Nagisa nodded.

"Wanna take your car?"

"I don't even have a licence yet."

"Who cares, if we get stopped then I'll deal with it."

"Okay, and what if I kill us both."

"Then we die together." Karma tilted his head and smiled.

Nagisa knew that was a joke, but still what if he actually is like the worst driver ever.

"Okay, fine."

Karma jumped into the seat beside Nagisa, giving him a brief lesson on everything just in case he was a bit confused.

Karma didn't have a car, nor did he have a licence but still he thought it was all pretty easy so he classes himself as qualified to teach.

"Okay, you ready?" Karma asked.

Nagisa started up the car and nodded.

"Aight, lets go then, I've typed the location into your satnav so just look at the roadmap on the screen."

"I'm not dumb you know." Nagisa dropped his head.

Karma chuckled nervously. "I know, sorry."

Nagisa placed his foot gently on the pedal, maybe it was a little too hard cause the car nearly rammed into their gate but he should know how it feels now so he knows how light to push down on it.

"Ayyy, see you're getting it already. That start was a bit rough but at least it wasn't on the main roads."

"Whatever." Nagisa laughed.

He drove them exactly where the satnav was telling them to go. There was quite a lot of things in this location so he still wasn't sure where exactly he was going but he parked the car and they both got out.

"So where we going?"

Karma sighed. "I'm only telling you because you drove so good."

Nagisa smiled.

"I'm taking you too England."

"Huhhh!"

"What?"

"Oh nothing, I was just really surprised. That's like the last thing I would have guessed, I didn't expect you to do something so big. The car was more than enough to begin with, now I feel like what I done for your birthday was just...bleh."