Chapter 23: Start Of A Games Night

The next morning Nagisa awoke first again, a bit later than yesterday though. He slipped away from Karma and made his way downstairs to make breakfast. 

By the time Nagisa had finished, Karma still wasn't awake so he went upstairs to check on him.

"Hey, Karma wake up! Breakfast!" He laughed, poking his forehead.

"Huh, oh thanks. Stop poking me!" He laughed, moving Nagisa's hand.

"Sooooo, have we got anything to do before everyone turns up later?" Nagisa asked, biting into a piece of toast.

"Well I mean we can set up everything I guess."

"Oh, so you actually bothered to plan things?" Nagisa said, raising an eyebrow.

"Mmmm, kind of. Anyways, I'm gonna set it all up in a bit...probably in the spare room, you now the big empty one down the hall." 

"Yeah I know what one, you want help?"

"Nah, I wanna surprise you too."

"Awww so you're just gonna let me relax for the day?" He said, grinning.

"You wish, I need you to clean up a bit. I know you're good at it." He winked.

"Fineeeee, only cause I kind of...just a little bit enjoy cleaning. Ima hop in the shower first though." Nagisa laughed.

"Thanks Nagi." Karma said, with a smirk.

Nagisa grabbed a towel and made his way downstairs to take a shower. Once he was done, Karma was already out of the other shower and fully dressed. Nagisa had a habit of taking longer than the average person when he was getting ready but oh who cares.

When Nagisa got up to his room to grab a shirt and some pants, there was a vacuum cleaner lying in wait for him with a little note above it.

*For blueberry: I was planning to leave a vacuum joke but they always 'suck'*

Nagisa laughed at the ridiculousness of that joke - and then gave credit to the author for coming up with it -.

He got dressed and then started vacuuming any dust around, starting with downstairs. Karma's house was pretty big so he started with the main rooms just in case he got bored. Even though he would probably still finish regardless.

Once he was done, he went to check on Karma but he was still doing whatever he was doing in that room. Nagisa decided to just call everyone up as a reminder just in case anything changed.

Everyone was still coming as planned but he still had five more hours till six thirty. What should he do?

He decided to watch some anime as usual and practice this game Karma kept beating him at the other day. When he finished it was around five.

He heard footsteps coming downstairs.

"Done!" Karma said, walking in the room with a huge smirk.

"Finallyyyy, I was so bored I was about to take a nap. Can I come see?"

"Eh, you may as well wait till everyone else arrives. We've only got about an hour and twenty minutes." Karma shrugged.

"Mmm, fine. Oh yeah, do you wanna play me at that game again." Nagisa said with a smirk.

"Come on then, I don't know why you're so confident all of a sudden cause I'm gonna win again."

AN HOUR LATER

"Damn, again!" 

"Told you I'd win." Karma said, proudly.

"What time is it?"

"Uhmmmm... six twenty."

"Alright, we did say six thirty to seven so everyone should be here soon."

*ZZZZZ* *ZZZZ*

Karma's phone vibrated.

"It's the doorbell."

"Who is it?"

"It's Rio."

"Cool, I'll get it." Nagisa said.

"You're such a kid sometimes." Karma laughed.

Nagisa made his way downstairs.

"Oh hey, Nagisa." Rio smiled.

"Hey, Karma's upstairs."

"Awww, was Mr Akabane too shy to come say hi." Rio said, with a Karma-like smirk.

*Knock* *Knock*

Rio Knocked on the door.

"Yeah, come in."

"Oh, am I the first one here? Well besides Nagisa."

"Mhmm." Nagisa hummed.

She took a seat on a sofa across from Karma's bed.

"How long has Nagisa been here?"

"Oh, I've been living here." 

"Awww the couple finally got a place together! I'm so happy for you guys." She simpered.

"Whatever." Karma said, getting slightly red as usual.

"You're blushing dear." Rio said, with a grin.

Nagisa laughed. "Okay guys, that's enough 'banter' for now." 

The doorbell rang again.

Karma looked at his phone. "Its Kayano."

"Ooh Ms Yukimura, I'll get it."

Rio went downstairs to open the door.

"Hey girl." Rio said, opening the door.

"Heyyyy."

"Karma and Nagisa are upstairs."

Kayano hung her coat up and slipped her shoes off before making her way upstairs.

"Hey guysss!"

"Hey Kayano." Karma and Nagisa said, simultaneously.

"Wow you guys are even in sync." Rio laughed.

Around twenty minutes later Isogai and Maehara turned up together. Once everyone was together Karma decided it was time to bring everyone to the room he had been working on all day.

When the door opened there was just so much to look at. Fluorescent light circled around the room, beanbags of all colours were scattered around as well as two large sofa's against the back wall. A giant tv covered the whole wall in front. It was like a cinema. There was even a mat in the centre of the room with boxes of games to the side in case anyone wanted a little games night. There was a few more small things here and there but that mostly covers everything.

"Wow, you really went all out." Nagisa said, wrapping his right arm around Karma.

"Yep. Anyways, everyone sit where you wanna sit."

Isogai and Maehara both sat around some of the bean bags, Rio and Kayano took one of the sofa's and Karma and Nagisa took the other.

"Cool, so anyone wanna start with anything in particular or should I just put on a film?" Karma asked.

Rio raised her hand, which wasn't necessarily a good thing considering she always had some sort of trickery in her mind.

"Yes Rio?" Karma asked.

"Truth or Dare would be fun."

"Yeah, I like that." Nagisa said.

"Sure." Isogai and Maehara said.

"Kayano?" Karma asked.

"Yeah, why not."