Chapter 24: Feelings

"Okay, I'm calling first! Isogai, Truth or Dare?" Rio shouted, in excitement.

"Uhhh..truth."

"Do you like anyone in this room?"

Isogai went slightly red.

"Uhmmm..yeah I guess."

Rio squealed.

"Nagisa, truth or dare?" Isogai asked.

"Hm...dare."

"I dare you to give Karma a peck on the lips."

"Okay!" Nagisa said, as he leaned over, giving the slightly flushed Karma a peck on the lips.

"Ooooo." Kayano and Rio said simultaneously.

"Okay, Kayano truth or dare?" Nagisa asked, getting back into a comfortable position.

"Truth."

"Have you ever liked someone in our old class?"

"Hm...a little bit." Kayano said with a smile.

Rio whispered something in Kayano's ear.

"Okay Karma, Dare or Dare?" Kayano said, smirking.

"Hey you didn't even give me an option!"

"Oh, you want dare. Okay. I dare you to act like Nagisa's boyfriend till we leave late Saturday."

"So, till tomorrow?"

"Yep."

"Fineee." Karma said, trying to sound unpleased by the dare.

He moved up to Nagisa on the couch, letting him rest his head on his lap while he played with his azure coloured hair.

It was Karma's turn now.

"Okay Maehara, I dare you to act like Isogai's boyfriend till you guys leave on Saturday."

Maehara smirked at the comment but quickly hid it again.

"Okayy, I guess."

He moved up to Isogai, giving him a quick peck on the lips before he picked him up onto his lap as he leaned against the wall of bean bags he had created.

"Rio, truth or dare?"

"No, games over. I accomplished my mission."

"What?! No, that's not fair at all." Karma and Maehara said.

"Okay, movie time. Everyone be quiet." Rio said, before putting on a horror film to leave everyone fixated on the tv.

Karma was now making gentle circles with his fingers along Nagisa's back. Nagisa shivered at the contact at first before relaxing again.

By the time the movie was over it was already late so Karma showed everyone what room they we're staying in. Everyone had their own room and he told them if they wanted anything they were always free to go downstairs in the kitchen of course.

"Hey, Isogai." Maehara whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I am meant to act like your boyfriend aren't I, so where you going we're in the same room tonight."

Isogai smirked.

"If you insist." He said before climbing into the small double bed with Maehara.

Once Karma got to his room Nagisa walked in first anyways.

"Hey."

"What? You really not gonna let your own boyfriend stay in your room."

Karma just smirked at the comment and watch Nagisa climb into his bed, he followed shortly after.

They both lay there for five minutes but neither of them could sleep so soon despite being active all day.

Nagisa tapped Karma gently on the back.

He turned around.

"What's up?"

"Hey, remember when I said I love you?"

Karma's whole face began to blush. "Oh, uh...uhm. Sure y-yeah I guess, why?"

Nagisa giggled. "Relax, yeah anyways I just wanted to say I really did mean it okay and I don't want you to forget I said it."

"Yeah, I know. You don't forget it either, remember I said it too."

"Yeah, I know." Nagisa laughed.

Karma's eyes were so mesmerizing, the gold glistened even in the night.

"What's up, why you starring at me so hard?"

"No, It's nothing. You're just so...perfect. I really want to keep you forever."

"What do you mean?" Karma said, his palms sweating slightly.

He wasn't the type to get nervous over anything but some how Nagisa never failed at making him feel that way.

"No, I just mean how things are now. I never want it to change, I just want you forever." Nagisa said, blushing slightly. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm probably just tired I didn't mean to say anything dumb I swea-"

Before Nagisa could finish rambling, Karma connected their lips in a deep kiss.

"Listen, things were never gonna change." Karma said, releasing the kiss.

Nagisa didn't know what to say.

"I want you forever too, people can say anything they want but your Nagisa and I'm Karma so what they gonna do." Karma smirked.

Nagisa laughed at the trueness of that comment.

"Hm." He nodded.

"Okay cool so...wanna make it official?" Karma said, feeling slightly embarrassed for the first time in years.

Nagisa nodded.

"Okay." Karma gulped. "Shiota Nagisa, will you please be my boyfriend and stay with me forever?" Karma asked, smiling a genuine smile.

Nagisa giggled. "I will."

"Akabane Karma, will you please be my boyfriend and love me forever and ever, never leave my side and never let me leave yours?"

"I will."