Chapter 9: The Great Akabane Residence

The boys walked down one final road before arriving outside of Karma's house.

"Wow, it's been so long since I've seen the great Akabane residence." Nagisa laughed.

Karma returned the laugh. He took an access card out of his pocket and swiped it against this black box on the tall, brick wall beside the gate. The gate began to slowly open, giving us access to enter the property. It was gargantuan. It was like a palace...okay that might be an exaggeration but it was huge. Maybe five or six bedrooms inside, four bathrooms, a reception...who knows? Nagisa had never been inside before, he had seen some of Karma's room from when they were on facetime but that was about it.

"Karma, what do your parents do for a living, how could they even buy something like this?" Nagisa asked in awe.

"They're some kind of financial day traders, I don't know all the details because they're not really around. I heard the success rate of making this much money from day trading is ridiculously low though so I think they're just lucky." Karma said in an uninterested tone.

"Ohhh, I see." Nagisa said, followed by a nod.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Karma said, with a slight blush while Nagisa looked up at him with a look of cluelessness.

"Whatever do you mean?" Nagisa said in a sarcastic tone, with a laugh of innocence.

"Weirdo." Karma said, turning away.

When they finally finished walking through the driveway Karma tapped in a code on the security system at the front door and unlocked it with a key.

"Woah."

That's all Nagisa could think to say, he walked in the mansion only to be greeted by a gargantuan hall with chandeliers as big as his whole body three times over. 

"Nagisa, stop standing there like that, have you never seen a room before? Let's go upstairs." Karma said, returning the condescending tone Nagisa gave him earlier.

Nagisa tried to pretend he didn't hear him and turned his head in the other direction, trying to conceal the smirk on his face.

"Oh, is that how it's gonna be?" Karma asked rhetorically.

He walked up to Nagisa and picked him up from behind, carrying him up the never ending stairs.

"You left the suitcase you know." Nagisa remarked.

"Shut up. I knew that." Karma said, embarrassed.

When they finally got upstairs Karma threw Nagisa onto a beanbag on the floor and leapt down onto his bed.

"Are you trying to kill me, you should be handling me with care you know?" Nagisa said with a fake frown on his face.

"And why is that?" Karma said, with an incurious look.

"Isn't it obvious? Because I'm your precious Nagi, remember." Nagisa pouted.

Karma went all red and turned his body to face the wall.

"Night, I'm going to sleep." Karma said, visibly flushed.

"Okay no, for the record I didn't say precious. I just said Nagi because it was quicker to say at the time." He said, in a futile attempt to explain himself.

"Mhmmm." Nagisa hummed.

"Hey, Karma."

"Whattttt?" Karma replied, trying to act unbothered.

"Can you come over here and rub your hands through my hair again, it felt great earlier. Also, drop the tough attitude, it's cute when you're all soft." Nagisa said, with a vacant stare.

"Nagisa I only got eight hours of sleep total, let me go back to bed. And listen, I don't remember doing that so shush." Karma said, remitting Nagisa's pouting from earlier.

"Fineeeee."

Around ten minutes passed and Karma decided to sit up.

"Damn it, I can't sleep now." Karma said with a frown.

"Awh my poor strawberry." Nagisa replied.

"Strawberry? Nagisa shush." Karma said, getting slightly flushed again.

Nagisa laughed.

"Oh actually I forgot to tell you, tomorrow I have someone I want you to meet if that's alright?" Karma asked.

"Yeah sure, as long as I get to be with my strawberry." 

"Whatever, blueberry." Karma replied, followed by his infamous smirk.

The two boys ended up staying up for a while and watched a few movies and things before going to sleep around ten as Karma said they needed to get up early for tomorrow. He said he would let the person know they were coming in the morning, he wouldn't mind even though it was on such short notice.

The next morning they woke up around six and Nagisa got in the shower while Karma made the phone call.

"Hey Karma, don't I look simply amazing?" Nagisa said, while attempting to do what was probably the worst catwalk in the history of catwalks.

"Nagisa why are you wearing my shirt, it literally goes down to your knees?" Karma said, raising an eyebrow.

"Welllll, technically you still haven't brought my suitcase upstairs."

Karma laughed and went to grab the suitcase.

The boys ended up leaving around eight thirty and yes, Nagisa had his own shirt on now. Karma had agreed to meet this person at Konoha park around nine thirty. The park was only about twenty minutes away so they had more than enough time. So Karma could tell him about this person and why he brought him here.

Around thirty minutes later, because Nagisa has tiny legs, they arrived at the park. They both sat down on a bench in the shade.

"So Karma, who exactly is this person we're meeting and why are we meeting him? Can he tell me about what happened to myself the other day when I couldn't control my body?"