Chapter TWENTY SEVEN

Mikki De'lucca

After making you cum so hard you'd lost all function of your legs and almost fallen over in the shower, Colt chases you through the cabin to the sofa where he catches you.. "Gotcha!" He taunts, laying you down on top of the old leather swathed soft fleece blankets.. "I'd be lying if I told ya I haven't thought about this, Sugar.." His gaze travels down over the rise of your breasts and his breathing strains as he kneels carefully over you..

"I haven't been able to think about anything else since we met, Cowboy.." You confess as your body begins to buzz with anticipation.. He makes you nervous in new ways and excited in familiar ones..

He smirks, that infatuating roguish grin that melts your insides to a gooey mess.. "Mmmhh, You been thinkin' 'bout me, huh?" He drawls cockily as he dips to kiss your mouth, your taste buds tingling in delight at the cosmic connection.. When his tongue sweeps over your bottom lip a static thrill shoots through your veins..

"All the time.." You pant as your heart rate climbs and he moves between your legs..

He groans, a satisfied rumble that vibrates through your fingertips as they wander over his firm tattooed pecs, careful not to apply pressure to his bruises.. "Mmhh.. Tell me what you think about, Mikki.."

It becomes increasingly difficult to speak through his onslaught of attention, his hot mouth kissing at your neck, his dominant hold and his hands groping greedily all over.. "I think about your mouth.. All over my body.. And your cock, mmm, I think about you inside me.."

Your face flushes a little at the admission..

He groans.. "Mmmhh Sugar--fuck yeah.. You're so fuckin' wet for me.. I wanna be buried in you baby.."

He presses your legs wider apart, aligning his hefty, hardened manhood with your slick center..

"Ohh, yessss.." You hiss in pleasure as he burrows into you, breeching your intimate boundaries, thrusting his swollen length into your quivering heat, sending your world spinning.. The walls melt and move and shimmery speckles of light float about behind your eyes as oxygen becomes as elusive as a feathered breeze..

"You make me crazy, Mikki.. Goddamnnn.." He shivers and growls above you as he sinks deeper, grinding his rock hard middle against your clit.. You feel so full you could overflow and the friction rubbing at that pressurised bundle of nerves is almost too much..

"Ohh.. Mmm.. I don't mean to.." You gasp, stripped suddenly of your breath by the way swiftly Colt grips your hips, angling your legs back to find his way into impossible places.. Your body bends like melted gold beneath him, dewy and cast in a metallic shine by the firelight..

"Yes you fuckin' do, Sugar.." He chuckles darkly, his hands gliding over your curves to pinch and caress at the stiffened peaks of your nipples.. "You know what you're doin'.. You know I'm a fuckin' idiot for you.. You want me stupid.."

"Oh.." You whimper, blinking back little happy tears as you peer up at him..
You hadn't really known.. But you had hoped..

You had hoped that he felt the same way as you.. To hear him admit your affect on him, brings a rush of power and pride.. "No.. I just want you to be real.. I want you, Colt.." You giggle breathless as the beat of his steady, persistent pace winds you tighter than a ticking time bomb..

"Ah fuck, Sugar.. Say my name again.. Just like that.."

"I want you, Colt.. Ohh fuck.. I want you so bad--mmmhh!!" You can't speak because his lips are on yours, eating you up..

"You're so goddamn sweet I could die.." He rumbles with reverence as his earnest gaze bores into yours and everything shifts.. "You're perfect, Sugar.."

You feel a new energy ignite between you and suddenly you are moving as one.. Entwined in body and spirit..

"Ohh.. God, Colt, don't stop!" Your hips rock back and forth in time with his rhythm.. "I'm--I'm going to-- oh, OHH!"

He hums with hunger, his fingers snaking down to slide over your sensitive bundle, pushing you over the edge and into oblivion.. "Cum for me, Sugar, gimme that sweetness.."

You come undone as your violent cries curl through the air.. "Ohhh Colt.. Ahhhh!"

But he doesn't stop.. Your body writhes and convulses in extacy beneath his mountain of muscle as he continues to glide in and out of your flooded fever flower, inducing wave after crashing wave of blinding bliss until he is heaving like a hound..

"Where do you want it, baby?" He groans against the side of your neck, tickling you with his hot mouth and ragged breath..

"Mmm.. Wherever you want, Cowboy.. Whatever you like.." You moan senselessly, your mind a melted mess of emotion..

After another thrust he pulls out and draws back to his knees, grabbing his cock in one hand to stroke himself hurriedly, he kneels over you, looking down at the satiated state of you as he groans.. "Hot.. You're so fuckin' hot.. Fuuuuuk.."

He jerks and his shoulders relax as warm thick ropes of his pearly cream coats your tummy, splashing over your heaving breasts..

"Mmmm.." You moan, reaching your fingertips up to play with your nipples, now slippery with his happy trails.. His gaze darkens as he watches, one hand still stoking away at his hardness..

"Now you're dirty again.." He smirks proudly.. "I like you dirty, Mikki.."

You blush coyly, watching as his dick begins to grow in his hand, getting hard again as his eyes follow the movement of your hands, toying with yourself, sticky and sinful.. "Then I never want to be clean again!" You giggle..

"Aw yeah?.. How dirty do you wanna be, Sugar?" He grumbles, extending his free hand to slide the backs of his knuckles against your swollen lips.. "Turn around for me.."

"W-why?" You are already moving to please him, twisting your hands and knees on the center of the sofa, eager for more of whatever he is offering..

"Because, I can tell its been a while since you were done right, Sugar, and I want to fuck this tight little ass.." He glides a hand between your thighs, bringing the slickness from your pussy to glaze your donut..

"Oh my--!" You fall to your elbows with your ass in the air, exhausted and exhilarated all at once..

"Say yes, Sugar.." He seeks hungrily as he traces a thumb around your tiny rim, pushing two fingers into your clenching tightness..

You groan enthusiastically, ready to be taken and used, to be filled by him in every way.."Ohh--ffffuck.. Yes, Colt.. Fuck me.."