Chapter THIRTY FOUR

Mikki De'lucca

When the Cowboy calls you his 'pretty little apple pie', something about the possessiveness of the way he says it, his drawl dripping with desire, has you aching all over with need.. He prys your legs apart, pulling your panties aside to submerge his face deep in your ocean.. His tongue glides through your sleek, feminine folds to find your clit.. There, he fixates, focusing all his attention on your desperate bundle of nerves..

"Ohhh, Colt.. It's too good.. Mmmhh.. More.. More.. Oh please.." You praise him and plead with him all at once.. He responds, diligently sliding two fingers into your dripping opening, tearing a cry of joy from your lips.. "OH FUCK!"

"You like it like that, Sugar? Hmm?... Are you thinkin' 'bout my cock inside you right now?" His fingers twist and plunge deeper inside you, bringing the pad of his thumb to your clit and lifts his head to watch intently as he makes you cum..

The ether crackles alight all around you, rippling surges of intense vibrations shake your combusting core.. "YESSS!! YESS! Oh God, Colt! I want it! Fuck me! Fuck me like you own me!" You chant wildly as he rises to full height stroking his powerful pink cock in one hand, you watch as he grows hard again in seconds..

"Whatever Sugar wants.. Sugar'll get.." He guides his impressive ram-rod into your still tightened trembling tunnel, grunting when he reaches your limits..

He is pure euphoria..

The Cowboy slides in and out of your depths in slippery strokes, pumping his hips hard into yours, so that the soft slap of flesh on flesh can be heard.. "Who fucks you the best, Sweetness?" He growls the question, punctuated by his commanding thrusts..

"You do, Colt!.. You fuck me best, Cowboy! OH!" You begin to mumble, losing your breath and your mind as you try to hold your focus, fighting to draw out the bliss for as long as possible, a task he makes impossible..

"Don't you forget it.. Whatever happens, Mikki.. I want you to remember this.. Remember how I make you feel.. Remember me, Sugar.." A wild and wanting animal overcomes the man.. He is insatiable.. And the way he looks at you, like he himself is memorising every detail, every move you make.. Every squeak.. Every sigh..

"I'll never forget, Colt.." You shudder, pushing him deeper into the madness, encouraging him to lose himself to whatever this thing between you is.. Picking up the pace and rocking your hips harder up against his, you swear an oath that feels sacred.. "Never, never.."

"I'm gonna cum in this tight little pussy if you're not careful, squeezing me like that.. Goddamn.." He warns when a defense bursting climax overwhelms your lower muscles and they contract to grip him with all your might..

A strange thought pops into your head at his heated words, one that is unfamiliar, but not unwelcome.. A raw and primal thought that turns you on in the weirdest of ways..

What if you were to get knocked up?

What if he were to fill you with his cum.. and a baby?

Oh god..

You are too senseless to make any sense of the idea or why you like it so much, even if you could, you don't have time to second guess yourself, because it tips you over the edge.. Your mind becomes a screaming, baby-crazy, lovestruck mess..

Love.. You love Colt Knox..

You feel that once extinguished emotion now burning hot and bright, right in the centre of your heart, flowing down to culminate in a flash flood at the union of your ascending bodies.. He tears you apart, all that you were is now change.. And then he puts you back together, again and again, giving you everything he has.. "Mmmhyesss.. I want you, I want all of you.. Oh, please.. Fill me up.. Cum in my pussy, baby.. Get me pregnant!"