Chapter 18

-Hailey's POV-
"Your such a dork" I laughed.

He got up and tackled me to the ground.

"What are you gonna do now?" He said smirking.

I stuck my tounge out at him. He started to tickle me on my stomach. I laughed uncontrollably and tried to kick him off me.
"Matt! S-stop it!" I whined.

He did stop but instead of getting off of me, he picked me up bridal style and sat on the couch with me on his lap. I laid my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hailey-" Matt started but stopped when Nash came in unexpectedly. "hey guys-" he stopped as well and stared at us.

"Am I interrupting something?" Nash asked
I nodded a no and got up off Matt. "good, the others came and we should get to know them."

We got up and went down to the lobby where a couple of other guys were at. There were two girls along with them. Matt went off to chat with them and I was left awkwardly standing alone until two guys came up to me. One was taller than the other and had dark brown hair and eyes. The other one had a dirty blonde type hair color and his eyes were a blue/green color. "hey I'm jack g. and that's jack j." he smiled. "Hailey" I said and smiled back.

"We make music together" jack g said.
I nodded as they told me of how they met. After a couple minutes of chatting, they had to go.

"So it was nice meeting you, we should probably go put our stuff up" jack j said and jack g responded "yea, we've been carrying these things all day".

After meeting all the guys I talked to the two girls. their names were Mahogany and Maggie. They were sharing a room together and already became great friends.

Matt was nowhere to be found and I didn't bother to go chase after him. I just went back to my hotel room to get ready for the night, tomorrow the guys will be doing a show for their fans.

When I unlocked my door I found out where Matt had gone. He was in my bed taking a nap. I went over to my suitcase and picked out a loose shirt and shorts to sleep in. I changed inside the bathroom and wore my glasses which I never really wore because of contacts. When I got out I saw Matt awake on my bed.

"Did I leave my door open again?" I asked sitting next to him.
"Kinda" he said sitting up. "Nice glasses" he added.
"Thanks"

After a few minutes Matt had to leave to his room and I fell asleep afterwards.

I looked forward to Tomorrow.