Chapter 22

-Hailey's POV-
A few minutes after they started to record, it became just a bunch of smacking. I just kept listening to music until Matt came up to me. I pulled them out of my ears and looked up at him.
"Sorry" he said before smashing his hand on my face covering it with shaving cream.

"MATT!!" I screamed wiping it with the palm of my hand.
"I'm sorry" he said again. he came in for a hug and when he was close enough I got him back.
"Sorry" I mocked him. he shook his head but smiled.
I headed to my room to use my bathroom since the guys crowded theirs.

I turned the faucet on, making sure it was warm water. I then used my hands and wiped everything away then dried it with a towel.

"They got in trouble" Matt laughed as he came in.
"That's what they get!"

"Oh and about earlier after breakfast, I won't tell anyone" he said coming over to hug me.

After the hug he stayed where he was in front of me. he started to lean closer to my face. His soft lips connected with mine while I put my arms around his neck and his hands held my waist.

-matts POV-
I knew she didn't like to be picked up so that's what I did, just to mess around. I picked her up and as soon as i did, she pulled away and whined for me to stop. She got me back when I put her down by messing up my hair. she laughed and reconnected our kiss. She had cupped my face in her hands while I held her close.
"Guys!?" a voice said opening the door.

It made me jump when I heard him come in. An irritated expression was on Hailey's face as soon as she saw him.

"What are you doing here Nash?" She said crossing her arms.

"Well I was looking for you. didn't really want to disturb the whole thing you guys had going on" he smirked.

-Hailey's POV-
I rolled my eyes and flopped on my bed shoving my face into a pillow and groaned. "Bro can you just give us some space" Matt said.

"Ok fine but I'll be back later" he said leaving and closing the door. Matt laid next to me on my bed.