Chapter 27

-Matts POV-
She blushed when she heard the guys. We let go of each other and headed to a place so we could eat. It was a frozen yogurt shop, which sounded really nice at the time.

-Hailey's POV-
I held a little plastic bowl in my hand while I was getting some yogurt, I saw Matt over by the toppings area. I went over and picked out what I wanted, I chose to have caramel syrup and chocolate chips on top of my vanilla yogurt. He had chosen to get brownie yogurt with chocolate syrup.

When we paid for it we went outside to sit. while I was eating I got a text from Nash. I pulled out my phone and read it.

N- why don't you love me?
H- I'm already with somebody
N- I'll change your mind if you meet up with me ;)
H- screw off Nash

I put the phone away and ignored his other messages. I don't have those type of feelings for Nash and I hate that he texts me things like that.

"Who was that?" Matt asked pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Nash again" I sighed. "What did he say?"
"Nothing really" I continued to eat quietly while he stared at me.
"I feel like your lying" he said.
"I'm not, I just don't think it's worth stressing over"

"I worry about you though" he said getting up. I stood up and walked after him, slowly catching up.
"matt, it's fine. I can take care of myself you know"
"No Hailey, you can't. you would've kept cutting if I hadn't seen what you've already done to yourself" he told me making me walk faster ahead of him.

I wiped away tears that I couldn't control. "wait Hailey I didn't mean it like that" I heard Matt say behind me. I stopped and faced him.

"What, you don't mean to tell me that I have no control over myself. that I have the urge to keep cutting. that I don't want this back and forth thing we have going on?" I said back at him. I was hurt by what he said. I knew it was true though and I couldn't help it.