Chapter 31

-Matthews POV-
I haven't heard of this Madison Beer girl but she sounds really nice. As soon as we stepped onto the tour bus, Hailey hunted down a bed and claimed it as hers. I claimed the bed above hers because why not?

Our suitcases were put at another section of the bus to where they wouldn't bother us.
Later on Nash, Cameron, and Shawn joined us on the bus.

-Hailey's POV-
"Hailey?" I heard somebody say behind me. It wasn't Matt because I know for sure that wasn't his voice. It was shawn and he was riding with us on the bus.

"Oh hey, Shawn!" I said giving him a hug as Matt walked by.
"You two, uh, know each other?" He scratched the back of his head.
"Yea, we talked at kings island"

"Oh ok, well I'm gonna go edit some stuff" he said walking off.

-Shawn's POV-
I can't help but stare at Hailey. The way her eyes searched around and how her hair flipped when she turned her head to the side. She noticed me staring and got a little embarrassed.

"Is there something on my face? Haha" her laugh, short and cute.

"No. it's just, your really beautiful" I gushed and smiled.

"Really? I just threw this outfit on and didn't really care to do my hair" she shrugged.

"It's not really about what your wearing. It's about you, your personality" I could've gone on forever about her.

-Matt's POV-
Does he not notice me in the room with them? Hailey's mine and only mine.

I walked over and forced myself into their conversation.

"Hey babe" I said wrapping my arm around her waist to pull her closer to me. I gave her a small kiss on her cheek and watched her blush.

-Shawn's POV-
"I'll just leave you two alone I guess" I walked away heartbroken. The message was clear that they were dating. She wouldn't of have been interested in me anyways.

I grabbed my guitar and sat down, strumming on the cords softly so I wouldn't disturb the others. I started to hum some lyrics from the song I was playing and it was called A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope.

-Hailey's POV-
While Nash and Cameron were play fighting, I laid on my little bed and closed the curtain to block out the light.

Using my iPhone, I opened Netflix and started watching a movie. I made myself comfy and covered myself with a blanket.

Everyone chose not to bother me while I watched the movie but when it ended I took a nap.

I ended up sleeping through the entire trip to the next state and was awoke by Cameron.

He has his own way of waking me up. He somehow pulled me out and carried me off of the bus.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We are at the hotel and Matt told me to come get you so here we are"

Every corner he made while carrying me was a mistake. My legs would hit the wall and hurt a little but not too much. He apologized every time it happened and it was kinda adorable.