Chapter 40

-Hailey's POV-
I opened my eyes and sat up, feeling much better than a couple of hours ago.
Looking over to my phone I pushed the home button and saw what time it was.
It was 5:12pm?

Matt was asleep facing towards me. I laid back down next to him and used my finger to trace little circles on his cheek. He jolted up and his eyes shot open.

"Oh my god, Hailey" he touched his cheek.
"Haha, I wanted to see what you would do"

He turned his body facing away from me.
"Go back to sleep, is what I'd do" he groaned.

I jumped on top of him making him yell.
"What are you doing?! Some people are trying to sleep you know" he laughed after.

"No your getting up now" I got off him and tried pulling him out of bed but that didn't work.

"If you love me, you'd get out of bed"
He decided to sit up.
"Are you really playing that game?" He sighed.
I nodded in response to him.
"Ok well if you love me, you'd make me a sandwich" he said smiling at me.

I crossed my arms over my chest and raised my eyebrows at him.
"I'll make you one if you get out of bed"
"Really?" He asked.
I nodded.

He immediately got out and went into the bathroom. I shook my head and laughed to myself then headed to the fridge to get ingredients to make a sandwich for Matt.

I placed the bread on the plate first and layered it with different ingredients. I cut small slices of cheese and placed it on the side because Matt loves cheese. Just to make him a little upset, I put pickle slices inside the sand which.

When he came out, he smiled and gave me a kiss then took his sandwich with him.

Few minutes later I got a text from Kara.
K- Hailey!!
H- Hey what's up?
K- Hayes asked me out!
H- aww!!! You should let me do your hair and makeup
K-  omg thanks your so nice!! I'll be there in a few minutes
H- ok cya
I set my phone down and looked over at Matt.

"No!!" I heard him yell. "Why are their pickles?!"

"Because"
He faced towards me.
"I don't like pickles. Take them back"
"No Matt, just eat them"

He picked them out and tried throwing them into the trash bin across the room. He missed and kept making a mess.

"Matt" I whined. "You can't be making a mess with your pickles"
He started to laugh at what I said and so did I.

"Just clean it up when your done"

After that chaos, I took a seat and waited for Kara.

When she got here, she was wearing a little black dress with a belt, a pair of black heels, and a black MK cross body purse.

I got my makeup and thought that a smokey eye would be best. I used some eyeliner and mascara to finish then moved onto her hair.

I used a curling iron to make soft curls then used hair spray to make it stay in place.

After I was done she looked at herself and smiled. "Thank you so much" she hugged me.

Hayes sent her a picture of himself. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt with a black blazer over it and grayish color jeans with black shoes. He looked nice in his outfit and so did Kara, they looked good together.

Soon after that, she left for her date with Hayes. The time after that was 6:45pm.
*
*
*
*
*

I know I'm SUPER DUPER late with this update😳!!! It's because of school and soccer practice. I have practice everyday😣 but I will try and update on weekends.