Chapter 39

-Hailey's POV-
I know she said not to worry about her but I couldn't help but think about her. I just kept to myself and didn't say much.

Everyone went off to where the event was gonna be held except for me. I chose to stay in the room and chill out. It was kinda the start of my "lazy day" so I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and put my glasses on.

After snuggling up to a cozy blanket and getting comfy, I opened my laptop and started reading some tweets. I favorited some, retweeted some, and followed people.

It was nice to know that there are people out there supporting you. Also getting my mind off of things is what this "lazy day" was supposed to do.

Afterwards I thought it would be cool to see what the others were up to so I opened up snapchat on my phone. Matthew had posted so I tapped on his story and watched.

A cute photo of him doing a kissing face came up and it said "love you guys:)😙" that made me smile. He's so blessed to be where's he's at and what he's doing.

-few minutes later-
Somebody was knocking on my door. I got up and walked over to see who is was. When I opened the door a young man was there, he looked young but older than me by a couple years.

"Room service" he said handing me a cup of something warm.

I raised my eyebrows at him confused. "I didn't get room service"

"I'm going down the hall giving it to everyone" he smiled at me.
"What even is this?"

"It's coffee" he stood at his position, not going anywhere just yet and seeming suspicious.

Was he waiting for me to try it?

I brought it to my mouth and tilted it upwards taking a sip. The taste was dark and gross. The man finally walked away after seeing me take a sip.

When I closed the door I just threw it away not wanting to drink it because of the taste. A few minutes have gone by and I'm not feeling my best. I felt dizzy and weak like I was very sick or something.

I knew it was gonna happen so I ran into the bathroom and let myself puke into the toilet, flushing after I was done. I went to lay down and call Matt.

"Hellooo" I heard him say.
"Matt I think I'm getting sick"
"Aww don't worry I'll take care of you. On my way as we speak" he spoke into the phone, hanging up within seconds.

-Matt's POV-
I stopped at a pharmacy to get Hailey some medicine. When I got back to her, she was fast asleep taking a nap. I must've taken a while to come back when I didn't mean to.

I took out the medicine and a glass of water to put it near her then covered her with the blanket that she left out. Her eyes opened slowly and found their way to me.

"Sorry didn't mean to wake you"
"It's ok" I heard her speak then clear her throat.

She saw the medicine and without saying anything she took some making me laugh with one of her disgusted faces.

I watched her close her eyes so she can nap again. I chose to stay there with her rather than her being alone.

I laid next to her while scrolling through my phone. The whole room was quiet and relaxing. This was much needed right now. I could only hear Hailey's little snores and they made me smile, thinking of how adorable it sounded.
*
*
*
*
*
Can't believe chapter 40 is next!!!