Chapter 16

-Matts POV-
Earlier I was at Starbucks and got myself a cotton candy frappé. I came here because my penny boards wheel broke, so I need a new set of them.

"What a white girl" I heard behind me. I turned around and saw a brunette standing there. 'It was Hailey' I thought.

"Hailey, what did you do?"

"Dyed my hair, what are you doing here?" She asked looking at penny boards.

"Need a new set of wheels for my board". she nodded quietly.

Her mom came up behind her and said they had to go. it was weird to talk to her, because it felt like forever even though it wasn't.

-Hailey's POV-
'Oh my gosh, I'm so glad my mom came. it was getting awkward' I thought as we checked out at the cash register. while mom paid, I looked at the ceiling. there were signs shaped like hearts and I saw isles of chocolates, roses, and teddy bears. 'Valentines day was coming' I realized.

I'm sure that we are leaving for tour tomorrow. The next day would be valentines day, but I don't care much of that.

As we left the store, mom and I passed Matt while he was looking at he valentines day gifts. I watched him pick up a rose and take a selfie with it. I smiled at him because he looked so weird.

-Matts POV-
I got what I came to the store for and was ready to leave until I came across some roses. I took a selfie with a rose. I also saw an huge teddy bear that I thought Hailey would love. I decided to buy it for her and surprise her at the hotel tomorrow.

-the next day-

-Hailey's POV-
I showered and dried my hair as always. I also brushed my teeth and made my hair. I decided I would keep it natural. After digging through my closet for what felt like forever, I found a outfit to travel in.

I wore a loose shirt that had a henna design on it. I paired it with jean shorts and my black converse sneakers. I wore a few random bracelets and packed the last few items. I carried a small backpack with a galaxy print. I filled it with my laptop, camera, headphones, a phone charger, and a few accessories like beanies and jewelry. I didn't forget about snacks. I grabbed some chips and water then headed to the airport.

-Matts POV-
I don't know if I'm late or early. I'm sure I'll make it anyways because traffic wasn't bad.

When I got there I waited in line when somebody tapped my shoulder. It was Hailey with two suitcases.

"Hailey! Your coming!" I said.

"Yea, I didn't wanna miss a fun occasion" she smiled. 'god I miss her. why did I screw up'

We boarded the plane and started to fly. She watched as the plane flew up and the ground faded away. I looked forward to this tour so badly, and now I get to go with Hailey. This is gonna be a interesting experience.

I sat back and watched a movie from my laptop while Hailey fell asleep. she was literally knocked out. few minutes later, I was off my laptop and I tried to sleep. her head made it's way over to me and laid on my shoulder.