Chapter 24

-Cameron's POV-
We were in Taylor's and Aaron's room playing video games on the tv. Matt and Hailey came in and we hung out.

"Wanna play against me?" I asked Hailey offering a controller. "sure, lets see how bad you are" she answered sitting down and taking it.

-Hailey's POV-
We played Mario Kart. when I won the round I stood up from my seat. "haha I win"

"What?! I lost? Let's play again" Cameron said. I shook my head no. "I won fair and square!" I pointed to myself.

"Fine!!" He said getting up. "Lets go somewhere together guys" he suggested.

"We should go to kings island!" Matt yelled. we all agreed to got there and got ready.

I went to my room and changed, so that I can go swimming. I wore a teal string bikini underneath my shorts and loose shirt. I wore sandals and tied my hair up. The guys wore their swim trunks and a t-shirt or tank top.

I walked with Maggie and Mahogany who wore things similar to me. "Are we gonna stay together or are you going with Matt" Mahogany asked me. "well, we kinda are dating again and-" Maggie cut me off.
"So your going with him" she said annoyed for some reason. "n-no, I'm staying with you guys" I said shaking my head.

When I saw Matt I ran up to him. "hey, I'm gonna stay with the girls" I told him. "it's fine, I was gonna stay with the guys while at kings island" he said.

"Come on, Hailey!" Maggie yelled. I waved bye to Matt and ran off to follow Maggie.

-Matts POV-
It didn't bother me that she went with Mahogany and Maggie. She spends more time with me anyways, I guess.

*at kings island*
It was really sunny and warm there. Everybody immediately headed to the wave pool. We took off our shirts and set them on chairs.

I looked over to my side to see Hailey, she took off her shorts already and was taking her shirt off. She looked over to me and noticed I was staring. I quickly looked away and turned a little red.