Chapter 12

-Becky's POV-
I was still at Starbucks and I noticed Matt and Hailey at the park across from it. I watched Matt walk away from her as she cried on the bench. 'They are totally over' I thought and laughed. I walked out and caught up to Matt.

"What do you want?" He asked when he saw me. "you told Hailey when I told you not to". he shrugged his shoulders and stared at the ground as he walked. "It's over" he said plainly, referring to Hailey. "at least you still have me" I said and smiled.

He stopped walking and glared at me. "I'm not smiling" he said and kept walking. "fine your walking home then!" I yelled and stormed off to my car.

-Hailey's POV-
When I got home I ran into the bathroom and sat on the floor. I managed to find a blade and held it in my hand. slowly I cut my arm twice and wiped away the blood. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and left to my room.
-later on-
I laid in bed and played Say Something- A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera. My relationship with Matt didn't even last that long. I wish this never happened, it's causing so much pain. 'But why was Becky included? Did they make a deal or something?what is happening?' All these questions were in my mind and gave me a headache. I turned the music off and fell asleep.
-morning-

-Matts POV-
When I got downstairs my dad was at the table eating breakfast. "so is that girlfriend of yours ever coming over for dinner?" He asked. I nodded a no and sat at the table as well. "we broke up last night dad" I said laying my head down on the table. "oh" was all he said. I bet he felt bad for bringing up the topic of her. "well it's ok, your still going on tour which is pretty exciting, i guess" he said trying to cheer me up. My parents excused me from school so I can pack my things before I leave. I kinda ignored packing until today. I was in my room packing all my clothes when I got a notification telling me I got a text from Nash.
N- hey dude
M- hey
N- I got news this morning
M- of what
N- I'm going on tour too
M- that's amazing dude
Afterwards I finished packing and I went out for a ride on my board. It was kinda cold so I put on a jacket before I left.

-Hailey's POV-
I woke up to my parents yelling in the living room. I kicked my blanket off my body and got up, heading to see what they were yelling about. As I came down the stairs I heard that they were yelling at each other. they've been arguing every now and then. "Stop it. You two yell everyday and I'm tired of it. my life just got harder yesterday and I'm not dealing with this anymore!" I yelled. "this is none of your business sweetheart" mom told me. "Go to your room" dad said. I crossed my arms and glared at them both. "yea fine, I'll just keep letting my parents scream at each other, while I listen and pretend to not care" I said tearing up. I went back up to my room and saw that I got a text from somebody unexpected.