Chapter 32

-Hailey's POV-
"Can I walk on my own legs?"

"Oh, yea. my bad" he let go of me and I walked beside him.

"So where is matt?" I looked behind us and side to side.

"He's in your guys' hotel room. that's where he told me to bring you" he said trying to find the number of it.
I found it and before cam left he just had one thing to say to me.

"Don't have too much fun with Matt" he smirked.
I pushed him playfully while laughing.
"Shut up! I'm not like that"
"Whatever you say" he shrugged and walked down the hall. I rolled my eyes.

"Matt?" I opened the door walking in.
"Yea babe?" He said coming to me for a kiss.
"Where are we at?"
"Nashville" he then went to his suitcase and unpacked some clothes.

"They have a pool here. we should go down there" Matt told me taking out his swim shorts.

"Sure, I'm know all the others are already there by now"

I wore my yellow bikini that had a polka dot pattern. Also I wore some flip flops and wore my hair in a pony tail. I carried a beach tote that had my towel, sunscreen, and sunglasses inside.

When I got into the elevator I met up with hayes. He was on his phone and smiled while reading.
"Who ya texting?" I asked turning to him.
"Just some girl" he blushed.
"Aww! Is she your girlfriend? Is she coming to see the show? What's her name?"

"Yea, her name is Kara. She might come to the show" he sighed. "She really wants to, but it's complicated"

When we walked out I was greeted by somebody least expected. It was jenny!!
(Throwback to chapter 2)

We ran to each other and she jumped into my arms then spun around. I didn't know she was coming here at all and it surprised me in the best way. Her hair was a light blue color that matched her eyes. They were the same color as Nash's.

"How'd you know I was coming here? I'm so happy to see you!" I smiled.
"well I called your mom and we talked for a while, told me you were on tour so why not visit you?" She smiled back.
We hugged once more and headed to the pool.