part-4✨

Mirha returned home from school in the afternoon because it was kindergarten and the hours were only until the afternoon.Which was a relief to Mirha because she didn't like staying outside for long hours.

She prayed zohar namaz and then recited quraan paak for a while. Then they came down to see what was for lunch (Khans had maids for everything, but Mirha enjoyed doing kitchen work on occasion).

When Mirha Mamijaan saw her, she said, "Aaj thaki hui lagg rahi hai meri bacchi, bohut kaam tha kya school mein."

(Oh my child, you look tired. Was the workload more in school?)

To which Mirha replied, "Jee mamijaan." Wo bohut din se school nahi gayi thi na isliye work tha but koi baat nai mujhe pasand hai na.

(Yes, aunt..I haven't been to school in a long time, which is why...but don't worry...I enjoy it)

Mamijaan smiled at her words. She loved how Mirha was positive in all situations and was thankful that Mirha was her daughter-in-law. She knew only Mirha could handle Asher.

Everyone ate lunch and went to their rooms to rest. But Mirha's mind was at unrest. She was afraid of Asher. She didn't want his behaviour to come in front of the entire family.

It was dinner time. Everyone was at the dining table except Asher. Mamujaan was now getting angry due to his son's behavior. Despite this, Mirha kept me cool.

Everyone ate dinner and went to their rooms. Mirha went to their room. changed her clothes and prayed Isha Namaz and was sitting on the balcony. In the entire room, she only liked the balcony. It was beautiful and the view was also magical. She found it peaceful and calm here.

 She found it peaceful and calm here

Asher came home late. When he entered his bedroom, he saw everything was clean and organized. He went to the washroom, changed, prayed Isha namaz and was about to sleep, but when he saw Mirha sitting on the balcony reading a book, he was mesmerized. She looked like a fairy—innocent and pure.

 She looked like a fairy—innocent and pure

He then realised what he was thinking. He dismissed his thoughts and went to sleep.

Mirha came inside after some time and went to sleep on the couch..unaware of Storm coming to her the next day..

Assalamualikum

How are you?

Are you liking the story so far? More drama is yet to come. Stay tuned. Please vote, comment, and share with your friends. Don't be a silent reader, please vote🙏

Jazakallahukhair