part-10✨

Mirha woke up the next day

Mirha woke up the next day. She prayed Fajr Namaz. I took a bath and went down to prepare for breakfast. She mustered up a lot of courage to go down... She greeted everyone and went into the tiny kitchen to make coffee.

Haniya and safa were making pancakes and sandwiches.

(A/N picture selection bohut hard kaam hai 🤧)

She could see Asher sleeping on the carpet... He looked tired and weak. She continued her work, ignoring his state.

Everyone ate breakfast and was relaxing.

Asher woke up and saw everyone busy in their own world. He freshened up and made some coffee for himself.

Mirha was in her room upstairs.

Dado called Mirha and asked, "Kaisi hai meri bacchi." Enjoy, karr rahi ho na.

(How are you, my child? Are you having fun?)

Mirha simply hmmmed in response.Dado asked if Asher had reached Mirha said Haan dado... Kal raat ko aaye the wo..

(yes grandma..he came last night)

Dado told her everything that happened there.. Mirha was numb. She only had one question for Dado-

Dado Mai kya itni gayi guzri ya koi mujrrim hoon.. Jo Asher ko saboot ki zaroorat padhi.. Meri sacchai sabit karne ke liye..?

(Grandma, am I that bad that Asher needed proof of my innocence?)

Dado apologised to her, "Meri hi mati maari gayi thi, jo maine iss nikkah ka soncha." Mujhe maaf kardo beta.

(its my stupidity that this marriage happened...i lost my mind while making this decision ...iam sorry my child..forgive me)

Mirha said, "Aapki koi galati nai hai dado..meri kismat hi aisi hai shayad." Aap, baba aur mama pareshaan mat hoien mai theek hoon.