part - 5🌟

As soon as the car stopped.. Shamsher got out of the car and pulled a nervous sameen with him...sameen looked up to see a long pathway leading to the main building...

With the looks of haveli

With the looks of haveli.. Anyone could say it was well taken care of... Shamsher was walking in long strides while sameen was almost falling on her face with every step due to her attire and small legs.
She then heard shamsher calling someone...

Amma bi......
Amma bi......
Loud calls echoes in choudhary haveli.

Jee chote baba.. Farmayein.
Amma bi came running and asked shamsher.

Isse le jaayein aur apne saath rakhein ya servant quarters bhejdein.. Shamsher Spoke in anger.

Kon hai ye chote baba
Amma bi stared at a beautiful girl in shamsher's hard grip.

Hamaari biwi...
Shamsher said in grim voice... Aur khayal rahe..mere aane tak kisi ko koi baat pata na lagey.

Amma bi was shocked with the new information.. Shamsher was never a guy who would bring a girl home...the marriage thing didn't settle well with amma bi.

Amma bi took slow steps towards sameen.. Sameen knew amma bi would be of no harm.. So she bowed and said salam to her..

Amma bi was a old woman who had seen lots of struggles and had a good experience to differentiate between good and bad..her gut feeling said sameen was a good person.

Amma bi asked sameen aapka naam kya hai bitiya.. To which Sameen said sameen feroz waadi.
Amma bhi gasped hearing waadi surname... She knew this was a big mistake.. Bade saab would have her head if he hears the name.

Amma bi spoke bitiya aabhi naam leliya.. Lekin aab se yaad rakhna aap sameen shamsher ali choudhary ho. Sameen shuddered at her new name.
Amma bi told her to follow her..
Sameen followed silently watching the entire haveli.
Huge doors were passed by as they walked... Sameen struggled with her clothes which didn't go unnoticed by Amma bi.. She spoke meri beti ke kuch jodey hai.. Agarr aapko pasand aayein toh aap pehen sakhti ho.. Sameen nodded with a grateful smile.
Amma bi stopped and turned into a hallway... There emerged a building..little different.. Sameen questioning gaze was caught by Amma bi.. She smiled and spoke chote baba hamey naukar nahi samajhte...isiliye ye chota sa makaan.. Hamare liye rakhwaya.. Dil ke bohut ache hai.. Chote baba..
Sameen mentally scoffed at dil ke acche words.

Sameen climbed the stairs slowly and entered the small but beautiful home

Sameen climbed the stairs slowly and entered the small but beautiful home.. It was warm and cozy there.
Amma bi took out some clothes of her daughter... Her daughter shaista was married and lived somewhere else. So she had left her clothes here.. Amma bi gave it to sameen... She thanked her saying thank you Amma then bit her tongue for calling the old lady Amma.. While Amma bi got tears in her eyes and said aapko jo mann ho aap wo bulayein mujhe koi aitraaz nahii.. Sameen smiled genuinely for the first time in the entire day and hugged Amma bi.. Amma bi smiled and hugged her back but she was also worried for sameen.. How the poor soul has to see hatred for the coming days from this family.. Who hated waadi khandaan to large extent.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS 🤗
ARE YOU LIKING THE STORY SO FAR.. PLEASE VOTE , SHARE AND COMMENT.
NEXT CHAPTER WITH OUR SHAMSHER AND SAMEEN CLASH 😉😉 get ready..