part - 7🌧

Past :

Fahaad was 11 years old when his choti ma - shazia was pregnant after almost 6 years of her marriage. Everyone were ecstatic on hearing the good news but there were severe complications and risks in the pregnancy.

Fahaad was emotionally attached to shazia than anyone due to her care and love for children.

Entire pregnancy went with so many complications... Shazia was anemic which was very big problem.

One beautiful evening qurat was born blessing her parents and taking away all the mocking of the society... But qurat was born in 7 months... Hence she was premature and very tiny.

Fahaad saw her doe eyes for the first time and he asked her meri best friend banogi..
Qurat stared at him for few seconds and then smiled.
Fahaad was very happy with her arrival.

Days passed quickly...fahaad was obsessed with his best friend..
Qurat also loved his presence.
There attachment grew more and more... Fahaad was soo obsessed with her... He stopped anyone in family who would come near her or pick her... He would start crying if they didn't listen to him.

At that time fahaad's great grandmother - Amma was also alive. She saw fahaad's blind love for qurat...but she also saw it was too young for a boy to be obsessed over a little girl. So she decided to talk to him.

One day amma called fahaad in her room and spoke humey ek baat bataye haadi baba .. Kya aapko qurat pasand hai.

To which fahaad replied haan amma humey quratulayn bohut pasand hai.. Dekhein na kitni pyaari hai.

Amma smiled at him and said agar Mai kahoon ke qurat hamesha ke liye apne paas rakhsakte hai aur usse pyaar desakte hai toh aap rakhoge usse apne paas.

Fahaad spoke haan Amma bilkul... Mai rakhunga usse apne paas aur bohut pyaar doonga.

Toh phir aapko mera ek kaam karna hoga.. Amma said.

Fahaad asked kaisa kaam Amma?

Amma spoke jabtak qurat badi nahi hojati aap unse faasla rakhenge... Sahi waqt aane par wo aapki hojaingi.

Fahaad asked badi matlab kaisi Amma..?

Badi matlab ab jo inke yeh chote chote baal jo idhar udhar hai na inke chote se sarr par... Wo aapki choti maa ke baalon jitne lambe hojaane chahiye aur usse khud aapko bolna hoga ki wo aapke saath rehna chahti hai.

Fahaad's eyes widened listening to her... Fir toh bohut intezaar karna hoga Amma... Mai buddha hojaounga... Aur mujhe yeh chote chote baal hi bohut pasand hai...achi lagti hai quratulayn isme.

Badi hogi toh baal badhenge na beta...achi thori lagegi chote baalon mein...khair rahi baat intezaar ki Toh fir theek hai aap na karein intezaar...Amma said

Arey aise kaise... Mai promise karta hoon Amma... Jabtak quratulayn badi nahi hojati... Mai uske pass nahi jaonga... Mai uska intezaar karonga...jabtak wo khud nahi kehti ki wo mere saath rehna chahti hai.. Mai usse bina wajah kabhi baat nahi karoonga.

Daadajaan and daadijaan were also the witness of this promise made by little fahaad to Amma.
After few months Amma died but fahaad kept his promise to Amma.
Never went near qurat.. Just smiled from far but always protected her.
Till now he never broke his promise.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It was almost fajr time when Fahaad went to his room and slept for one hour.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
how are you guys🤭
Please VOTE, COMMENT.. It motivates me 🥺❤
Jazakallahukhair