part - 4🌧

The week went quickly and it was weekend already...everyone were sitting in the backyard and discussing who's gonna wear what at hafsa's ruksathi.

It was two months away from now

It was two months away from now... Actually it was one month away but everyone had final exams hence... Pleased hafsa's in laws for change of date.. Which they agreed to as they were having passport issues.

Everyone were giving suggestions about the functions.

Qurat on the other hand was thinking kya kya khaane ko milega yaar... Mere pet mein toh abhi se gudd gudd ho rahi hai... Hayeee mazeeeyy hi mazeee.

Sahir nudged qurat and spoke Tu drool kyun karr rahi hai..?
To which qurat touched her mouth...sahir laughed loudly causing fahaad to glare at him.

All the girls giggled at him... Sahir just dusted his imaginary collar and said sab jallte hai mujhse.. Huh... Koi hai hi nahi itna handsome banda poore ghar mein.

Elders smiled at his antics.

After sometime daadajaan asked everyone to go and rest. Everyone dispersed to their respective floors.

While qurat on the other hand stopped sahir and told her plan.

Saif and zayn also listened to it and denied the very second after knowing it.. Hum nahi aa rahe... Bhaijaan se pitwaoge tumlog.

Afaf and eshal were grinning like Cheshire cats and said ...hum ready hai bas duppata laana baakhi hai room se.

while hafsa was warning everyone bhaijaan ko pata chala toh unhone hum sabki haddiyan todh deni hai.. Fir saari cravings nikal jaeingi.

Somehow qurat convinced everybody batting her eyelashes and giving them puppy eyes.

Everyone got ready... Boys took their jackets with them and girls draped dupattas as it was late night... They didn't want any fiasco.

Everyone sat in the car as soon as possible to not get caught by anybody.

Fahaad who was strolling in his study room reading some files saw light in front yard... He moved the curtain to see one of the car was moving out of the gate... While a girl entered into the back with difficulties.

Fahaad was seething in anger

Fahaad was seething in anger... It was midnight and the city was not safe due to burglaries and murders.
He took his jacket and his car keys and ran down quickly.
He followed the car and stopped it a little far to not be in their sight.

On the other side

On the other side...everyone sat Conjested manner as taking two cars would be dangerous if caught.

Zayn was driving the car beside him was saif and in the back behind Zayn .. Afaf was seated ... Beside afaf eshal sat... Beside eshal sahir sat.. Beside sahir hafsa sat with qurat in her lap... Nobody was able to breathe.

Somehow they reached the ice cream parlor... Boys went out to bring everyone's orders as it was unsafe for girls to come outside the car.

Girls ordered one choco vanilla cone and cup combo and one pink sugar candy vanilla cone and cup combo

Girls ordered one choco vanilla cone and cup combo and one pink sugar candy vanilla cone and cup combo... While the boys ordered Belgium coffee vanilla cones.

The orders came soon... Everyone enjoyed and mentally patted qurat's back for the plan... As they started the car to leave...qurat's phone started ringing... Her face paled looking at the name

                       Bhaijaan

......Calling.......

She left the phone to ring and fahaad on the other side was furious at qurat for not answering the his call.

He then saw the car moving...he followed them.
Qurat saw fahaad's face in the back car... Peeped again but it disappeared...Hayee Allah... Yeh kaise asraat ho rahe hai... Bhaijaan kyun dikhrahe hai mujhe...tauba tauba..

He reached home after them

He reached home after them... But they were taking time and fighting in car
Eshal was crying sahir bhai  aapne mera payr kyu kuchla... Mai langdi hogayi hoon... Andhe hai kya aap...

Sahir barked at her tumne hi apne payr pankhon ki tarah phailaye kyun.. Meri place mein.. Bewakoof.

Hafsa spoke andar chall ke ladai karlo mere pyaare bhai behno... Agar fahaad bhai aaye toh sab ko langda aur andha karenge.

Everyone agreed and hurried to their rooms.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS 🤗
DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER? 🤔 please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE  your views 🥺❤
Jazakallahukhair