part - 13🌟

Shamsher and sameen's gaze grew intense... Shamsher walked towards sameen in quick strides making sameen run into different direction due to shyness...

Sameen ran for a while then stopped to see if shamsher was still following

Sameen ran for a while then stopped to see if shamsher was still following... Not feeling his presence behind her... She felt a little disappointed.. She sighed and turned towards the door to see shamsher face to face... Her breath hitched seeing him close... Before she could run again... Shamsher held her by waist and pulled her closer... Their chests were touching... Sameen's cheek were red similar to her attire... Her gaze was down...holding her face with one hand... Shamsher made her look up...she smiled at him... Shamsher could feel his heart palpitating in his chest...blushing sameen was a sight to see...he spoke kaha bhaag rahi ho?
Sameen replied non chalantly amma ke pass aur kaha...
Shamsher was quiet for few minutes... Then spoke aapne shohor ko Mubarakbaad nahi dogi?
Sameen smiled and said congratulations... Hum bohut khush hai aapke liye..
Shamsher smiled then bent a little near her ear... His beard tickled sameen...she stood quietly... Shamsher spoke itni thandi mubarakbaad koi biwi apne shohor ko deti hai he told huskily...
Sameen couldn't understand what he meant... She looked at him innocently... Shamsher chuckled at her naivety... He spoke koi baat nahi mai hi meri mubarakbaad le leta hoon.. Then turned his face and kissed her cheek and started giving butterfly kisses on her jaw to neck...
Sameen stood rooted in her place... Her feet felt light... She was thankful that shamsher held her or else she would have fallen due to these foreign sensations... She held shamsher by his shoulder...shamsher pulled back and asked her to come to his room...sameen thought for a while , then decided she'd go because he was her lawfully wedded husband...shamsher smiled when he saw her nodding her head in yes... He took her hand in his and started walking...they climbed the stairs and reached his floor... Sameen blushed thinking about their previous encounter in his library.

He entered his room with sameen on his side

He entered his room with sameen on his side... He told her to freshen up till then he would change too... Sameen agreed and went to washroom...when she came out she saw shamsher sitting on his bed by the side and removing his watch...he changed into his track and t shirt... But sameen was still in her party attire... She cleared her throat which got shamsher's attention... He turned and asked kuch chahiye tumhe... Paani peeyogi..?
Sameen said no... She asked him straight away mujhe yahan kyun laayein hai aap?
Shamsher smiled at her and spoke aapne shohor ke saath nahi rahogi... Mai pasand nahi tumhe?
Sameen replied aisa kuch nahi.. Wo amma pareshaan hongi na... Shamsher then said maine bata diya hai unhe... Tum fikar mat karo.. Aao yaha baitho..
Sameen nodded and went to sit beside him...shamsher spoke mai yeh nahi kehta ki... Mai tumhara shohor hoon isliye tumhe yaha laaya hoon... Mai chahta hoon ki tum yeh jaano ki mai tumse mohabbat karta hoon...aur tumhe apni zindagi aur baahon mein mehfooz rakhne ka waada deta hoon...
Sameen's eyes blurred with tears hearing his confession... She didn't know if she loved him the way he loved her... She got in panic mode thinking how to handle the situation.. Shamsher smiled at her and made her look at him yeh sab mai sirf izhaar karr raha hoon... Tumhe mujhe kuch bhi... Adhe dil se bolne ki zarurat nahi hai... Tum jaisa rehna chaho mere liye wahi kaafi hoga..
Sameen smiled thankfully and kept her head on his chest listening to his heartbeats. It was soothing for her and her heart.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS 🤗
Hope you are enjoying the chapters... Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE your thoughts.🤭❤
Jazakallahukhair ❤