part - 18 🌷

Read Author's note at the end.

Next morning eshaal woke up early...she freshened up and got ready for Institute.

She went upstairs and knocked on sahir's door.

Sahir replied with "andar aajao eshaal"

Eshaal pushed the door and entered his room slowly.

She spoke "wo hum apko breakfast ke liye bulaane aaye the"

She found sahir putting on a flannel shirt on sleeveless t shirt.

She tore her eyes away from him immediately.

Sahir's lips twitched upwards watching her looking at random objects instead of him.

Eshaal played with the hem of her kurta till she heard sahir "chalo eshaal late hojainge hum"

Eshaal nodded her head and  followed him downstairs.

They ate  Nutella bread in breakfast.

(A/N if you all see me black and blue

(A/N if you all see me black and blue... You should know that kisi reader ne maara hai mujhe...food ki itni saari pics daalne ke liye 🤡)

Eshaal finished her breakfast and went to her room to bring her bag.

they settled in car and sahir drove her to Institute.

Soon they reached Institute

Soon they reached Institute... Eshaal got down from the car and stood rooted in her place... She was going to Institute first time after all the drama.

So many students were expelled from Institute after the scandal... All eyes were on first sem students

Sahir came out of his car and was talking to someone on his phone.

After few seconds... A guy and a girl were walking towards eshaal and sahir.

Sahir walked forward and hugged the guy and muttered salaam to the girl.

Eshaal stood in her place watching them.

Sahir turned to eshaal and called her.

Eshaal walked in slowest steps and stood beside sahir with a good distance between them.