part - 19🌧

On the way back home qurat fell asleep...others were also tired due to all the walking and trials... As soon as the car reached zuberi mansion everyone moved to their rooms to rest.

While qurat was still asleep

While qurat was still asleep...fahaad picked her in his arms and and took her to her room and placed her on bed. As he turned to leave... Qurat held his hand and muttered in her sleep mat jaaein na haadi...
(Don't go haadi)

Hearing her fahaad stood up making a glass bottle from the side table to fall down.. Which broke qurat's sleep.
Qurat opened her eyes to see fahaad staring at her...
Qurat spoke kya hua hai?
(What happened)

Fahaad spoke in hushed but a little angry tone tumhe mujhe haadi bolne ko kisne kaha ? Yeh bhi daadijaan ne hi kaha hoga... Mai tumhara mehez ek infatuation hoon quratulayn...tum samjh kyun hai rahi ho...agey jaakar ye rishta hua aur tumhari feelings chali gayi toh mai mar jaunga... Mujhe bakshdo quratulayn...tum bohut achi ho..Mai tumhare laayak nahi hoon.
(Who told you to call me haadi? Grandma told you this right...iam just an infatuation for you quratulayn...why don't you understand...what if this relationship goes official and after sometime you lose your feelings for me...i'll die..Please leave me to myself...you are too good..i don't deserve you)

Qurat stood frozen listening to him.
She spoke angrily acha toh aapko lagta hai ki daadijaan ki kahin baaton se mutasir hokar Mai aapko pasand karne ka dawaa karr rahi hoon... Toh meri mohabbat ab bachpana lagg rahi hai aapko?
Agar meri mohabbat bachpana hai toh aapko mohabbat bhi bachpana hai haadi..!
(ohh... So you think I am in love with you because of  grandma's persuasion.. So you think my love is childish... If that's the case then your love is childish too)

Fahaad held her wrist and twist it behind her and spoke furiously
Jis cheez ke baarey mein jaanti nahi ho.. Uspar tohmat na lagao... Meri mohabbat bachpana nahi thi... Yeh jo dil dhadak raha hai mere seene mein uss baat ka saboot hai.
(When you don't know About something...you shouldn't keep names on it...my love for you is not childish...the heart beating in my chest is the biggest proof)