part - 14🌟

Still in each other's embrace... Shamsher laid down on bed with sameen.
Shamsher whispered humorously  to sameen.. Aur kya keh rahi thi jashn se pehle ... Tumhe mujhe kya matlab (part 11- last 3rd para)
Batata hoon kya matlab hai tumhara mujhe and started tickling her... Sameen's giggles were heard to entire floor... Thankfully nobody were allowed on his floor... Sameen got tired from laughing.. She begged shamsher to stop...he stopped tickling and placed his forehead on sameen's forehead...sameen slowly ran her fingers in shamsher's hair...shamsher felt ecstatic on feeling her hands in his hair...he looked at sameen with love in his eyes... Sameen blushed in his gaze...

Shamsher slowly grazed his lips on sameen's...sameen went scarlet at his administrations... He locked their lips firmly and started moving his lips... Sameen picked up pace and moved her lips in response... Sameen felt shamsher smile on her lips...their hands roamed on each other's bodies... Shamsher hands fondled with sameen's waist sensually...she held his shoulder and pulled him on top of her... They pulled away after sometime due to loss of breath... Sameen's flushed cheeks were prominently showing that she loved his advances... He run his tip of nose on her jaw and collar bone...sameen moved her neck to other side to give him more space... Shamsher moved her hair and kissed her earlobe...sameen giggled at his open mouthed kisses... She felt his warm breath on her cleavage... She squirmed under him due to foreign sensations in her body.
Shamsher dimmed the lights and pulled sameen in a slow and sensual kiss... He pulled the strings of her top and took it off in a swift motion... Sameen blushed and kept her hands to cover herself... Shamsher slowly took her hands and kissed them... He continued his administrations on her body... One thing led to another... Leaving them  flush against each other with no barriers.
The moon blushed and hid behind the clouds watching them from the sky as they lay in each other's embrace in wee hours of the night.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS 🤗
please spare me if you don't like the scenes... This was so so hard to write... Iam a new writer... Forgive me for any mistakes...
And please VOTE, COMMENT 😊
Jazakallahukhair