part - 4 🌟

The car suddenly came to halt bringing sameen's attention to the situation she was stuck in..

The man got down for the car to know the reason for halt.

Bunch of villagers with sticks and knifes surrounded the car.

The man asked who they were and why they were blocking the road and surrounding his car.. To which all of them started speaking.. The man couldn't understand.. He shouted kisi ek ko bolne do.. Mere pass waqt nahi hai zaaya karne ke liye..

The villagers agreed and one of them spoke Aap hamari ladki ko yaha se bina kisi rishte ke uthakar nahi leja sakte.. Humey pata hai waadion ki ladki aapke paas hai..

Shamsher got angry and said wo ab hamare khabze mein hai.. Hamari marzi hum jo chahe karein uske saath..

Sameen freak out inside the car listening to the conversation.

Villagers got angry and started pelting stones on his car and chanting
choudhary khandaan murdabaad
Choudhary khandaan murdabaad

Shamsher asked them to stop nobody listened.. A stone hit shamsher forehead to which he roared and said Theek hai.. Mai usse shaadi karne tayaar hoon.

To which villagers celebrated their win and took both shamsher and sameen to local mosque for Nikkah.

Sameen is told to sit in a chair and a red sequins duppata is placed on her head by some ladies

Sameen cried on her luck.. Thinking how can she stop all this..

Shamsher was asked his consent for the Nikkah
He repeated qubool hai three times.
Then consent was asked to sameen
She too repeated qubool hai three times... With tears in her eyes she looked up to see who was her husband..

She was shocked when she saw a handsome man in front of her

She was shocked when she saw a handsome man in front of her.. His dark aura and mysterious eyes made him look kingly and huge.
She  heard his name during the Nikkah.. Her heart was thumping in her chest when she came to know she was married  to a choudhary.. The biggest enemy of waadi.
After few minutes.. Shamsher walked straight to sameen and pulled her by her forearm which made sameen yelp due to the heavy pressure on her hand...she let out a cry but shamsher was deaf to her cries.. He pulled her out of mosque.. Pushed her in the car and asked the driver to start the car.
The car sped away from budhgaon to zaygadh.
The whole ride sameen saw all the things of her village.. Thinking it was the last time she was here.. She thanked her mind which clicked on right time to collect her belongings.. She couldn't live without picture of her mother and father.
She fell asleep after sometime resting her head on the window..
The car stopped with a jerk which made sameen open her eyes in panic.

She saw the car then taking turn and entering a big gate.. And a big haveli stood on the land and a big bowli (well) adjacent to the haveli..She caught the sight of the enormous haveli and thought about waadi mahal.. However it treated her it was her home.. Her baba's home.. She cried silently as she missed her baba and mama very much.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS❤
ARE YOU LIKING THE STORY??
PLEASE DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE 🤭 IT MEANS ALOT ❤❤ .. Tell me your favorite scene😁
Jazakallahukhair 😊❤