part - 20🌧

It was almost fajr time when fahaad exited qurat's room...
As he stepped outside ... Zaheer - qurat's father saw fahaad in a disheveled state and coming out of his daughter's room.
His expression changed from confusion to anger... He walked briskly towards fahaad who was about climb stairs.

Zaheer held fahaad's arm and turned him.
Fahaad's stumbled due to sudden force.
He saw his chote baba... As soon as he could think about anything
Zaheer held his collar and asked him in a angry tone itni raat ko kya karr raha tha qurat ke kamre mein? (what were you doing in qurat's room this late? )
Fahaad opened his mouth to say something... He couldn't come up with an answer.
Zaheer said aakhri baar araam se pooch raha hoon mai ... Qurat ke kamre  kya karr raha tha.. Itni raat ko.
(This is the last time iam asking you patiently ..what were you doing this late in qurat's room?)

On the other side Qurat was about to lay down on her bed... Then she saw fahaad's Jacket on her bed.. She face palmed and thought sab cheezein yaad rehti hai inhe siwaye... Apni cheezon ke.
Abhi de aati hoon.
(He will remember everything except his own things...I'll go and give it to him)

She stepped out of her room to see a furious zaheer holding fahaad with his collar.
Her eyes widened seeing both.. She called baba yeh aap kya karr rahe hai? Chodein haadi ko please.
(Dad what are you doing...please leave haadi )

Zaheer asked qurat yeh aapke kamre se bahar aa raha tha...itni raat ko? Poocho isse ..?
(He was coming out of your room..late at night....ask him ? )

Qurat rolled her eyes and said mere saath hi aaye the wo.
(He came with me )

Zaheer's grip loosened on fahaad's collar... He stared at both of them... Then closed his eyes to calm his anger.
Then asked mujhe bhi bataein bhai... Aap dono kamre mein kyun the...?
(Please do tell me..why were you both in your room? )

Qurat replied hum baat karr rahe the baba.. Thora toh trust rakhein hum par...aur aapke pyaare fahaad ko baat karne ke siwaye kuch nahi aata..
(We were having an important conversation...keep a little trust on us...and you sweet little fahaad knows nothing except talking)

Fahaad turned to her and raised onr of his eyebrow... His expression showed seriously. In response Qurat just stuck her tongue out teasing him.

Zaheer cleared his throat and asked aisi kya baat karr rahe the aaplog... Itni raat ko.
(What were you people conversating about ...this late)

Fahaad stood mum.

Qurat shook her head looking at him and thought khuda khair kare.. Banda kuch toh bole...pitne bhi tayar tha ye ladka... Kya karungi mai inka... Hayee qurat teri kismat... Tu kaha bin break ki gaadi aur yeh toh start hi nahi ho raha..
(Oh my god...man speak something...this man was almost ready to be hit...what will I do of this man...ohh qurat your luck...you are a breakless vehicle where as this man doesn't even start)

She came out of her thoughts and said wo baba humlog discuss karr rahe the ki... Hafsa di ki shaadi ke baad... Ghar soona hojaiga...isliye humne solution nikaala ki ghar mein ek aur shaadi honi chahiye... Hai na haadi.
(Dad we were discussing that after hafsa sis wedding...our house will be so quiet...we came with a solution that there should be one more wedding...am I right haadi )

Fahaad stood frozen hearing her... His ears were red.
Qurat was laughing like a hyena internally looking at him getting embarrassed.

Zaheer processed what his daughter said... Then after few seconds his eyes widened at realization.
He looked at fahaad for confirmation... Who was looking everywhere other than his chote baba...
Zaheer looked at his daughter... She giggled and hugged her father.
Zaheer thanked Allah SWT for such a beautiful blessing on his family.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS🤭
Aagayi mai 💃
did you like the chapter? 🙈
Please do VOTE, COMMENT  and SHARE your views 🤗❤
It motivates me 🥺❤
Jazakallahukhair