part- 3🌟

The entire waadi mahal was lit and decorated as a bride. People from zaygadh could see the celebration in budhgaon.

The hustle bustle could also be heard from kilometres.
The echoes of desi songs rang in the walls of waadi mahal..

Everyone were running here and there to complete the chores as soon  as possible.. Young girls were seen taking flower baskets and gajras to the mahal.

In the heart of waadi mahal sat a beautiful young woman dressed as a bride

In the heart of waadi mahal sat a beautiful young woman dressed as a bride. The pale skin in contrast with crimson made her look ethereal.

She was in her thoughts when bua came and spoke sameen agar tayar hogayi ho toh neeche aajao

Nikkah ka waqt hogaya hai.

Sameen sighed and spoke bua mai yeh shaadi nahi karna chahti.. Please kahen na daadaji se.

Yeh uss aadmi ki doosri shaadi hai.. Mai nahi banna chahti kisi ki doosri biwi.. Please rokdein na iss shaadi ko.

Bua kept quiet

Please bua.. Yeh sirf ek business deal hai.. Aise thori na hoti hai shaadiya.. Kyun nahi samjh rahe aaplog.. Sameen cried.

Bua snicked mai kuch nahi jaanti sameen chupchaap neeche aajao.. Abba ko deri karne waale log pasand nahi.. Aaj toh unhe tang na karo.. Unke liye bada din hai..
Rahi baat shaadi ki.. Shukar aada karo hamara ki Tumhari shaadi toh ho rahi hai.. logo ke naseeb mein wo bhi nahi hota... Kuch bewakoof logo ki wajah se .

Sameen couldn't understand what was her mistake..Why she was being treated like this. ?
  She slowly got and went down with bua for the nikkah.
She sat in her place and prayed to Allah to protect her from all of this.

The Nikkah started soon as she reached

The Nikkah started soon as she reached. The moulvi asked sameen for her consent.. She closed her eyes for a second.. Tears rolling down her eyes she spoke

Qubo......

A gunshot was heard.. She opened her eyes to see the groom dead.. She couldn't comprehend the situation.. Everyone were running around here and there like mad people.. She turned to her side to see bua is missing and daadaji too... She panicked and stood up to run somewhere to save herself from the attack.

The waadi mahal was now clearing up everyone ran away leaving the bride alone

The waadi mahal was now clearing up everyone ran away leaving the bride alone. Sameen ran to her room to get her belongings to find shelter somewhere as the waadi mahal  was not safe for her..
She took some of her belonging  - her parents photo, some money she earned from giving tuitions to kids, her mother's locket and removed her red dupatta ,covered herself with a shawl.
As she came down she saw a silhouette of Man... He was pacing here and there with phone in his hand.. He was shouting at someone saying aise kaise bachh ke nikal gaye.. Tum log so rahe the kya exit area par.. Bewakoofon.. Ek kaam bhi dhang se nahi hota.. Dhoondkar laao unhe.. Warna apni shakalein mat dikhana mujhe..

Sameen understood he was talking about daadaji and bua.. She quietly turned around and wanted to run upstairs to hide.. But her payal made a massive sound when she ran.. Which caught the Man's attention.. He turned around to see a beautiful woman clad in red attire.She looked heavenly and irresistible He ran his hand through his hair and took long strides,held her by her forearm and brought her to the car and told the driver to start the car..
He knew she was from waadi khaandaan.
The car started to reach the destination zaygadh.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS 🤗
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER.. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE what you liked from the chapter 😊😊
Jazakallahukhair ❤