part -6 🌟

Next day sameen got up early freshened up, took a bath changed into dress she found light and simple.. It was really hard to find a simple clothes because shaista had all clothes of haveli people hence... All were heavy clothes.. Sameen enquired this with Amma bi while having breakfast... She sighed eating her breakfast with almost no heart.. But Amma bi forced her to eat somehow she melted and ate..
Amma bi then told sameen she had some work in main side of haveli... Sameen could relax for sometime or read some books of shaista... Sameen said okay and bid bye to Amma bi...sameen walked to a cupboard to find few books of shaista.

She took one of them in hand and walked to the corridor for light to read the book

She took one of them in hand and walked to the corridor for light to read the book.. She sat by the corridor wall and sighed looking at her hand fully covered with henna.. She laughed sarcastically at the color as she remembered one of the henna artist's words baaji agar rang pakka hua na toh samajhna  Aapka shohar aapse bohot Muhobbat karega...

She rewinded the entire day again crying at her misery... She thought kaha mai kisi ki doosri biwi banne par itna aitaraaz karr rahi thi.. Dekho toh pehli biwi bankar konsa rutba ya mohhabat aayi mere haath.

Days passed slowly and painfully for sameen... She started helping Amma bi in household chores of haveli... She couldn't stay locked up in home forever hence she asked Amma bi.. If she could help.. Amma bi denied saying chote baba bohut gussa honge sameen beta.. Tum ghar par hi raho..
Sameen replied Amma mera mann nahi lagta.. Please mujhe aane dein.. Mai koi galati nahi karungi... Pakka wala promise..
Amma bi sighed and tumse koi nai jeet sakta ladki.. Aajao..par koi sharaarat nahi aur na hi kisi se baat Cheet..aur kaam hote hi haveli mein nahi rukhna.
Sameen jumped and hugged Amma bi and agreed to every rule.