part - 6🌻

Zayn and bilal took some food from the kitchen where food was prepared and kept for Lunch and went back to their side.

ON GIRL'S SIDE :

Izzah and Afaf were busy with all the girls... Who were ironing their outfits, some were taking baths early to avoid the rush in the late afternoon.

Izzah asked afaf as a aunt of hers fed her lunch brought by one of her cousin. "Afaf tum nahi karogi lunch? "

Afaf shook her head in No & replied "Nahi izzah mai ghar se heavy naashta karr aayi thi...iam good "

Izzah spoke "par kuch toh khao...raat ko deir lagegi... Dinner karne mein "

A cousin of izzah - Roohi spoke "aisa karen Afaf aap aur mai ice cream khaalete hai... Mujhe bhi bhook nahi"

Afaf said "haan yeh theek hai...chalo chalte hai... Izzah mai abhi aati hoon ok "

Izzah nodded.

Afaf and Roohi went to kitchen.

ON BOY'S SIDE :

Zayn was checking his mails as he lay on couch while munch on some snacks when he saw Bilal enter the room with a bowl of ice cream and ate it sitting beside Zayn.

Zayn spoke "bada hi besharm hai tu...mehmaan ko dete hai pehle... Fir khud thooste hai.. "

Bilal rolled his eyes "Aaya bada mehmaan... Chahiye toh jaakar lele...kitchen mein rakhi hai tray. "

Zayn slapped the back of bilal's head & went downstairs to get some Ice cream.

IN THE KITCHEN :

Afaf & Roohi entered the kitchen area

Afaf & Roohi entered the kitchen area...The kitchen was open design as it was a guest house... So it was designed for convenient moving.

Zayn entered the kitchen area.

Both Afaf's & Zayn's eyes fell on the one pistachio ice cream in a bowl & kept in a tray with vanilla ice cream bowls.

Both walked to the tray kept on platform and were about to grab but stood shocked when they saw each other

Zayn tried to grab the bowl but it was too late... Afaf already grabbed it & stood with a chesire grin on her face.