part - 4🌻

"Apologies everyone I was stuck in traffic" A voice boomed in the meeting room.

Everyone looked up to see Mr

Everyone looked up to see Mr. Kamran Asif CEO of Asif & co standing at the entrance...he stood tall in a exclusive tailored suit...keeping the dressing sense aside... Anyone could say he was a very good looking man.

Kamran went to faheem and fahaad

Kamran went to faheem and fahaad... He shook hands with them and settled in his chair waiting for meeting to start.

(A/N  I know absolutely nothing about presentations and meeting...please don't kill me if the presentation is not good 🤡🤡)

Afaf stood up and went to the dias...she clicked the first part of presentation then spoke "Good morning... Myself afaf... Iam going to be presenting you all the data collected after the product launch and the surge in the sales after working on our  digital advertising...the graph curves specifically shows the increase in sales after after one month of products launch that is exactly after releasing of advertisement on social media platforms...even though our advertisement was of 30seconds...it caught the consumer's eye... So as we see the huge part of digital advertisement in the success... I'd like to show some samples and patterns for the upcoming launches so it reaches more and more consumers.thank you."

She played the rest of presentation and showed different ideas and samples...that were quick and caught attention of the consumer on the product.

Fahaad then stood up and continued the presentation showing the new product.
" So these products are will be launched in the upcoming months... I have monitored the sites through which we got the good response on the previous product...different kinds of advertisement modes should be utilized for the promotion and there's no time for risk hence I want everyone to focus on the quality of products and provide the best to customers. thank you "

After fahaad... Zayn stood up and showed the marketing tactics and stocks rise and fall and the strategy to compete with other manufacturers " Since the product we are about to launch does have quite a competition... I would like to point out the loop holes in the scheming and process of the competing product...the reviews of the product caught my attention and it shows the quality has been abused to increase the quantity leading to decline of the sales soon after the review... So let us now focus on the standard of the product so that the product itself shows it's worthiness. Further details will be mailed to your secretary Mr. Asif
. Thank you "