part-8✨

As soon as the car stopped.. Mirha ran out of the car.. She entered their room, took her dress, went to her old room, changed into it, and sat on the prayer mat crying the whole night..

Asher also couldn't sleep because of everything... He never thought Mirha could be like this, but his eyes saw the truth.

The next day, Mirha got up.. Her body was aching. She was burning with fever, but she went to school. The other teachers—Haniya, Sameera, and Safa in school—were very good friends of Mirha due to her friendly nature. They asked her what happened because it was clear from her red eyes that there was something wrong. She hesitated to say all the things that happened. They asked her again and again. She gave up and told everything... they were very angry with Asher. She also said she was worried about staying at home. Because from tomorrow there were vacations...haniya, sameera and safa all of them were married... These vacations they had planned to go to their farmhouse for relaxation... Suddenly, they got an idea. They asked Mirha to join them. Mirha was very young in front of them. She was confused and didn't know what to do. She said she'd ask Dado and Baba and inform them.

Mirha went home and entered Dado's room... She kept her head in Dado's lap and asked if she would allow her to go with her friends. Dado asked, "aise achanak kya hua hai beta sab theek hai na." Mirha sighed and told Sab Theek Hai Dado. Mujhe bas thora break miljaiga.. Aap baat kariye na baba se..

(suddenly what hs happened my child...is everything alright?)

(just a break from routine ...please talk to dad)

Dado said okay. Dado asked Ansar for permission. Ansar asked, "Aise achanak kyu ammi?" Dado said. Mirha's will get a break. She needs to relax too. Jaane do bacchi ko ansar.. Mai uske ek saheli ke shohr ko jaanti hoon bohut bhala ladka hai.. Meri baat bhi hui hai.. Usne kaha fikar na karo. Mirha behen jaisi hai..hum khayal rakhenge.. Bacchi ka bohut dil hai ansar..

(What happened suddenly, mother?)

(Let her go, Ansar. I know one of her friends' husbands. I talked to him. He told me not to worry. Mirha is like his sister. They'll take care of her. She really wants to go.)

Ansar sighed and agreed. He called Mirha and gave her some money and asked for her location just in case of an emergency. Mirha gave the address. and told Haniya that she was coming. Everyone was happy.

Mirha packed her bag with important things and dresses.. It would be cold there, so I packed some hoodies, shawls, etc for safety.

They would leave early in the morning... Mirha had no sleep in her eyes. She just laid down and waited for the morning to leave from here.

Next morning, she got up, prayed Fajr Namaz, and took all the luggage. went down to bid Allahafiz to Dado, Baba, and Mama.

Haniya and others picked her up and left.

Asher was unaware of this whole thing... He was going to the office early and coming very late.

Mirha and others reached the farmhouse.

New character intro (husband and wife ) Haniya - azam Sameera - Rauf Safa - adil

Haniya - azam
Sameera - Rauf
Safa - adil

Assalamualikum
How are you?
Please vote and leave comment if you like the story😊
Jazakallahukhair