part-5✨

Next morning, Mirha got up at fajr.. I prayed her fajr namaz and took a bath. I went down to prepare breakfast for everyone. At breakfast time, everyone was seated on their chairs and was about to start their breakfast. Asher's voice was heard from his floor. He was calling her "Mirha." "Kaha ho tum upar aao..."

(Mirha, where are you?) (Come upstairs)

Everyone was shocked because Asher was calling her for the first time, but also happy because the couple were now warming up to each other.

Mirha stood up and went to Asher.

She noticed Asher was enraged and was afraid to enter the room because of his demeanor.

She stood there rooted. Asher came near her and started shouting, "Meri files kaha hai mirha." Bewakoof ladki maine kaha tha na tumse. Mere saaman ko haath mat lagana.. Tumhe simple si baat samjh nai aati"

(Where are my files? Mirha, stupid girl, I told you right to not touch my things. You don't understand a simple thing.)

Mirha's eyes brimmed with tears upon hearing his tone towards her

Mirha's eyes brimmed with tears upon hearing his tone towards her. She slowly spoke, "Wo rahi aapki files." Maine data ke arrange kari thi...I am sorry. Then she walked away, taking her handbag and hijaab.

(Those are your files... I arranged them by data... I apologize)

Asher was surprised to find his files better organised than in his office, so he took his file and went to his office

The whole day, Asher regretted shouting at her. He couldn't concentrate on his work.

On the other hand, Mirha's day went gloomy. She couldn't understand where she went wrong. She never imagined her life to be like this.

In the evening, Asher came home early and joined us for dinner. Everyone sat down for dinner... Ansar Ahmad Khan was happy to see his whole family together after a long time. He thanked Allah SWT for bestowing his mercy on them... Asher loved the food at dinner. He complimented his mom, saying mama aaj khana toh bohut lazeez bana hai. Hameeda smiled at her son and spoke, "Aaj khana humne nahi hamari mirha ne banaya hai."

(Mom',food is yummy )

(I did not cook today... Mirha made it.)

Mirha squirmed in her seat, hearing her name. She didn't want to be scolded at... in front of everyone.

Asher turned to her in swift motion and spoke, "Waqai khana bohut acha tha mirha."

(genuinely food is really tasty mirha)

Mirha couldn't believe her ears... Her cheeks were pink. She just nodded in response and ran to the kitchen. Everyone smiled at seeing the beautiful couple.

Asher had been thinking about Mirha since the morning...He was angry at himself for expressing his displeasure with her... she was not the perpetrator.. she was a victim too, he thought. He genuinely wanted to give this a chance.

Mirha somehow mustered up her courage and went to their room and changed her clothes, prayed Isha namaz and sat on the balcony reading a book.

She felt someone staring at her. She lifted her to see Asher looking at her. She felt shy. She was new to these feelings.

Asher smiled at her antics. Mirha entered her room after some time. She was setting her bed on the couch. When she heard that Asher had called her "

Mirha Couch par tumhe uncomfortable nahi lagg raha.Agar aap chahe toh yaha bed par aasakti hai.. Iam sorry for my previous behavior. "

(Mirha You might feel uncomfortable on the couch... You can sleep on the bed if you want to.

Mirha smiled in response and slowly walked towards the bed. She lay down on the farthest end of the bed. Closing her eyes, she wished this night would never end.

But the night had to end and a new day had to come.

Assalamualikum

How are you?

Please vote, comment, and share. It means a lot to me. Don't be a silent reader, please vote🙏

Jazakallahukhair