part - 21🌷

Next day eshaal woke to see herself embraced in sahir' sleeping form... A smile crept on her lips looking at him who was sleeping like a baby who clutches their precious soft toy close to their heart... Here instead of soft toy eshaal was clutched in his arms which she didn't regret.

She slowly slipped away from him and went to freshen up... She came back to see sahir rubbing his eyes like he just woke up...she spoke "acha hua aap uth gaye hum naashta bana dete hai... Fir Institute jainge"

Sahir nodded and spoke "mere Sarr bohut dukh raha hai mere liye chai banaogi please"
Eshaal nodded in yes.
Sahir walked closer to her and pecked her cheek and went to freshen up.

Eshaal shook her head and went downstairs and started preparing breakfast.

She made sandwiches and prepared tea for him...sahir came downstairs and they ate their breakfast.

Sahir took her wrist in his hand and kissed it saying "chai ke liye thank you...bohut araam lag raha hai "

Eshaal smiled at him and ran her fingers through his hair and spoke "jab apko pata tha ki apko zukhaam hoga kyun bheege hain Barish mein "

Sahir replied to her while he slid his arms around her "isiliye kyunki meri khoobsurat biwi bheeg rahi thi... Ab bhala koi aise chance ko miss karta hai? "

Eshaal giggled at him and spoke "chalein ab late ho rahe hai.."

Sahir nodded... They left for Institute... The whole ride sahir was watching eshaal more than driving while eshaal sat blushing every time his hands brushed her leg.

Soon they reached Institute...sahir parked his car while eshaal stepped out to meet samiya and arsalan who were waiting for them.

She made quick steps towards samiya and hugged her...she whispered "thank you " In her ear.

Samiya smiled Giddily at eshaal understanding what she meant.

After parking the car sahir walked to them to see eshaal and samiya hugging each other.

He scowled at samiya like a child and took eshaal from her... He pulled her closer to him and slid his arm around her waist... Eshaal turned beetroot red at his actions while samiya and arsalan grinned like chesire cats finally watching them cosier.

Samiya and eshaal went to attend classes...after they were done with classes...they left for home bidding Allah hafiz.

Days passed by....eshaal and sahir were more closer and their love for each other grew immensely.

Fast forward : beshumaar will be wrapped up after 4-5 chapters I guess.

today After attending Institute

today After attending Institute...they came home , ate dinner and right now eshaal was lying on sahir's arm while sahir surfed through channels.

Eshaal whined " Hamey bore ho raha hai... Ek channel rakhein...aise baar baar hata rahe hai... Kuch toh dekhne dein "