part - 4🌷

The next two weeks went much similar with little to no interaction between them.

The last three days of every week eshaal had holidays.... She had completed her assignments before hand hence she was free.

 She had completed her assignments before hand hence she was free

It was late afternoon when she was gardening... As it was February month ...flowers were withering away... She was cleaning everything.

she wore a simple suit and tied her dupatta on her waist

she wore a simple suit and tied her dupatta on her waist...She kept her phone on a table with some songs playlist playing... She was humming the lyrics and working.

Sahir  was in his room studying for his exams which were in one and half month.

After half n hour eshaal saw sahir came to backyard with phone in his hand.

She thought " Ghar ki call hai shayd "

(I think it's from home )

Sahir nodded like he heard her thoughts.

He spoke "qurat baat karna chahti hai tumse"

(Qurat wants to talk to you)

Eshaal showed him ... Her dirty hands... Sahir shook his head with no problem and placed the phone on a nearby table and left.

Qurat was screaming on other side saying "eshaal tujhe pata hai... Apne yang yang ka new Chinese drama aaya hai.... Hayee tujhe kya bataon mai yang yang (the lead) kitna hot lagg raha hai"

(Eshaal you know... Yang yang new drama is released... You know he looks so hot)

Eshaal replied "wow sacchii..."

(Wow really)

Eshaal's interest caught sahir's attention... He stood beside the door and heard the conversation.

Shuffling was heard from other side with qurat's voice "ek second haadi...baat karne dein..."

(One second.. Haadi let me talk)

" Favorite actor hai wo hamare... Aap shohor hai ... Waise bhi hum konsa unse milne waale hai... Baat karne dein"

(He is my favorite actor and you are my husband...and why will I ever meet him...let me talk please)