• 2 •

💫

"you stole everything..."

•••

It didn't take long before Lisa was discharged from the hospital. Her ribs still hurt a bit but she could now walk on her own and do minimal tasks. The sad part though was that their comeback had to be pushed even further to give her more time to heal. Good thing their blinks were understanding and even gave her motivational tweets.

Some, however weren't that understanding and threw shade at her. One even went on so much as to suggest that only her eonnies should do the comeback leave the dead weight—her, out. She did kind of agree with that and asked the management if it were possible. But Jisoo eonnie immediately disagreed.

"Clearly you still have drugs in your system, Lisa," Jisoo spat at her during their meeting. And yes, in front of the CEO. "Blackpink is 4, not 3. Try suggesting that again and you won't just go home with a broken rib."

Since she barely escaped death and already know how painful it was to break a rib or two, she stopped making suggestions and just let her members decide what they should do for the comeback. And that was to push it back further into the year and compensate with a reality program where they vlog about random stuff about their daily lives.

"So where will you be staying, Lis?" Chaeyoung asked as they arrive in their shared apartment. "If you want to stay here, I can always stay here too and watch over you."

"I'll stay here in the meantime too!" Jennie eonnie said. "Joohyun can just stay over from time to time."

"Me three!" Jisoo even raised her hand in the air. "It would be like our debut days!"

She smiled as she watched her eonnies already planning movie nights for the rest of the month. But she couldn't possibly become a burden for them as they all have their own lives now.

Jisoo eonnie's living with her boyfriend, Namjoon. Same with Jennie eonnie and her girlfriend, Irene eonnie. Chaeyoung however lives alone with her Dog, Hank. Though she wanted to ask Chaeng, she knew that she'd prefer living alone because she values her privacy a lot. And last she heard was that she's finally opening up her heart to a certain NCT member after years of being aloof.

And besides, she already paid for the place she got in Nine One so might as well stay there. The only drawback in her staying at the new place she bought was that it's in the same neighborhood as Sehun.

But fuck him and that girl, right? The place is nice and she did pay a hefty amount for it. Might as well use it to the fullest. Sehun should be the least of her concern in her every move.

"Lisa? Hey!"

Chaeyoung snapped her fingers in front of her face. She blinked and immediately turned to her eonnies who looked like they were waiting or something.

"We were asking you what movie you'd like to start off with tonight?" Chaeyoung pointed at Jennie. "Jen eonnie's going to make kimchi fried rice for us. She even invited Irene, Seulgi and Wendy over."

"Where's Yeri and Joy?"

"Yeri's busy with recording for her solo while Joy's currently filming for a new drama," Jisoo answered. "But they did say they'll try and come over once they're done. Yeri's been sending me tons of hate messages for the boyfriend of yours—"

"Ex," she corrected.

"Right. Ex," Jisoo chuckled. "I know it's too early but, finally Taehyung can have his chance."