• 9 •

💫
"so you sat and
stares at my lips..."
•••

"Lisa!"

Jungkook rushed towards the door and grabbed on to the knob preventing the girl from closing it shut.

"Lisa, wait!"

"The fuck is wrong with you, Jeon?" Lisa's voice echoed as she tried to pull her door shut. "Let go!"

"No," he said pulling the door towards him. "You let go!"

"This is my door, you piece of shit!" she argues back pulling it.

"Stop cussing!"

"I can cuss whenever the hell I want! You're not the boss of me!"

"Then fine!"

He let the door go and at the same time she pulled it back causing it to slam shut. Then a few seconds later, she heard the door from across the hall slam shut as well. Lisa yelled in frustration.

"He's so fucking annoying!" she blurted out before going back to her living room to finish that can of beer.

It's been a long, tiring daw for her and she just needed the right amount of buzz to fall asleep. Leo—her eldest cat, hopped on the couch and laid next to her. She smiled before petting him and he purred.

Just as Lisa was finally feeling a bit sleepy, her doorbell rang. What does Jeon need now? Whatever. She won't answer the freakin' door for him. That annoying shit should just go back to that girl of his—

Knock, knock, knock.

Lisa was forced to get up from her comfortable spot and answer the door. She did not bother to peak through the peep hole because who else would bother her this late than that annoying, womanizing neighbor of hers?

"What now Jeon—"

Lisa cut herself off as soon as she realized that it wasn't Jungkook standing across her but her good for nothing ex.

"Lisa, I'm sorry." Sehun immediately threw his arms around her and enveloped her in a tight embrace. "Please... please forgive me."

She couldn't move due to shock.

"Please, baby," Sehun was already crying. And the smell of alcohol on him was too strong for her to even miss. "You were the best thing that's ever happened to me. I didn't know what I was thinking. Please come back to me..."

Lisa tried to break free from his arms but he was far too stronger than her.

"Ya! Let go of me you bastard!" She yelled and tried to push him away. But to no avail, Sehun's grip on her was tight and she can't do anything about it. "You're drunk, Sehun! Go home!"

"Lisa, p-please," the guy slurred as he begged. "Can we just start over? I still love you..."

Sehun tried to pin her against the wall and force himself on to her. She screamed and punched his chest multiple times before finally getting the chance to knee him in his crotch causing him to bend and finally letting her go. She immediately ran out of her apartment only to bump into something—or someone for that matter.

"Lisa!" Jungkook held her tight as she grabbed on to his arm as her legs start to feel weak. Concern plastered all over his face. "Are you alright? What happened?"

"P-Please," her voice was shaky and her grip on Jungkook grew tighter. She needed strength to just even talk. "Sehun... he... he's drunk. He... he tried to force himself on me—"

Just then, the door next to Jungkook's place opened. Jung Hoseok came out with a familiar girl behind him.

"Hyung," Jungkook said. "Sehun's inside Lisa's place. Can you help me with security? I need to make sure Lisa's okay."