• 12 •

💫
"it took you two weeks
to go off and date her..."
•••

Jungkook woke up due to the sun blaring at him. Being still a bit disoriented, he second guessed whether he was in his room or at Lisa's. But that didn't really matter, did it? What matters right now is that, where is Lalisa Manoban?

Weird. She doesn't have any practice this morning...

After a couple of twists and turns on the bed, he lazily got up and made a beeline straight to the kitchen to make himself some coffee.

As much as he wanted to look for Lisa, he didn't have enough energy to do so. He rarely gets enough sleep due his schedules but today was fairly different.

Last night was the worst night in his entire life since he had a toddler around who seem to have unlimited source of energy and kept demanding for them to sing and dance 'til four in the morning. Maybe letting her eat ice cream after dinner was a wrong idea.

He yawned as he placed the coffee capsule on the espresso machine and patiently waited for his drink. He really wanted to drink some banana milk but he knew he wouldn't function that day if no caffeine would enter his system. Maybe later. After he finds where Lisa is.

"geulaedo nae gyeot-e iss-eojugessni... jul su issneun ge i nolaebakk-e eobsda..."

Jungkook's eyes furrowed as he heard a familiar song playing. He couldn't quite recognize the song.

"...gajin geolago—"

The singer's voice cracked. Kinda reminded him of his Jin hyung during one of their tours who had the same misfortune when they sand Truth Untold.

Or like him during his audition—His eyes grew wide when realization hit him.

"I think he notices us now, Lisa-ssi."

Slowly, he turned towards the living room where a grinning Jeon Junghyun was sitting, remote control on his hand, together with Lisa. He blinked twice.

"Don't worry, Kook. This is a bad dream. This is just a bad dream," he whispered to himself. His gaze locked at the two figures sitting on the sofa while looking at him.

Junghyun's uncontrollable laughter echoes inside Jungkook's apartment.

"That always gets his attention," the older guy said towards Lisa. "Just play that clip and Jungkook will instantly snap out of his zombie mode."

"Hyung!"

The younger guy felt blood rushing to his face so fast he felt like passing out. He rushed towards his older brother and grabbed the remote from him and closed the television.

It's not that he's still embarrassed about that video but he didn't like the idea of Lisa seeing him during his pre-debut days. He was a child. Puberty hasn't hit him yet in those videos and just like any regular person, it was pretty embarrassing for other to see that. Especially the girl you really really like.

"What? You were so cute here."

Jungkook glared at his brother who seem to have re-ignited his once life mission of torturing his little brother by embarrassing him in front of a girl.

"Yeah, Kookie," Lisa seconded and he felt her hand around her arm and gave him a soft, reassuring kiss on his cheek. "You were really cute back then. You don't have to be embarrassed."

"Really?" He turned towards her and their gazes locked.

"Really," she answered back before tugging him towards the small dining set near the kitchen. "Now that you're already awake, let's eat breakfast. Junghyun oppa just made some for us!"