• 23 •

💫
"i want to see you smile but..."
•••

"Oh come on, Kook. Are you still mad at me?"

It's already been days since she played a prank on her boyfriend and yet he's still giving her the silent treatment.

She admits that pranking Jungkook that she's pregnant was too much and all, but her eonnies--and oppas, made her do it. Also, she wanted to get back at him for the prank he pulled on her when he pretended to have sprained his ankle.

"Come on, it was just a joke and I already apologized."

"It wasn't nice," he muttered. His arms were folded and they were currently on their way to Jisoo and Namjoon's wedding ceremony. "I even called my mom."

"I'm really really sorry, okay? I already talked to eomma and she said it was fine."

Jungkook scoffed.

"Fine for her but not to me." He was throwing a tantrum like a child. "Where's you even get that pregnancy test kit? Did you ask a random pregnant woman to pee on that?"

"I told you, it was Jisoo eonnie's," she answered. "Please, Kook. You can't stay mad at me like that forever?"

"Yes I can," he spat.

"So you're breaking up with me then?"

Jungkook turned to her with his forehead creased. "I didn't say that."

"But you just said you're mad at me forever."

"I am but we're not breaking up."

"Is that even possible?" she questioned. "You being mad at me but we're still together?"

"Yes. Not stop talking to me," he said but held her hand. "I'm still mad at you."

Lisa sighed. She doesn't even know 'til when this cold war between them would last.

She gets it. She went overboard and it wasn't nice. She apologized for it and it's been weeks now. He won't even have sex with her.

But it was her fault so she's holding it in. She's being patient but she doesn't even know how long she can pacify that big baby of hers.

"Hey Lisa. Kook—"

Jungkook just walked past Chaeyoung and into the wedding hall. The blonde girl's forehead creased and she glared at the guy.

"He's still mad?" Lisa nodded in response. "Wow. He holds grudges well."

She wasn't the only victim of the cold treatment. Everyone involved on the prank was.

"How do you hold up with that? If Jaehyung did that to me, I would've kicked his ass already," the girl stated.

"It was my fault, Chaeng. So I can't really complain," she sighed. "Also, he was so happy about it that when I said it was just a prank, he felt devastated."

"He really fell for it?" Jaehyun, who just walked towards them, asked. "Chaeng told me about the prank. I didn't think he'd actually believe it."

"Well, he did," she answered.

"He knows you're on birth control, right?"

"Yeah but, you know Kook." She turned to look over at her boyfriend who was busy talking with a few guests. "I feel really guilty about it but I'm also close to pushing him off a cliff. He's worse than a toddler having a full-blown tantrum."

"Serves you right for tricking him."

Chaeyoung, Jaehyun and Lisa all turned towards the newly arrived guest. It was Yoongi.