• 10 •

💫
"and when the lights start
flashing like a photo booth..."
•••

"Well don't you look quite happy," Chaeyoung commented as she walked inside the dance practice room with a tub of ice cream at hand. The blonde girl handed a spoon to Lisa.

"I'm always happy, Chaeng," she replied feigning innocence. "What's wrong about being happy?"

"You look weirdly happy for someone who just got assaulted," Jisoo interjected as she too took a spoon from the girl.

"It's been days already," she defended. "Shouldn't it be a good thing? Do you prefer I be all scared and afraid to go out?"

"You know that's not what Jisoo meant," Jennie said as she dug into the now opened tub of ice cream. "Something else must've happened. Did something happen after that night, Lis?"

Lisa—who just took a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth, guiltily avoided her eonnies' gazes.

Yes, something happened alright.

After the events of Sehun barging in on her apartment drunk and her being forced to stay over at Jungkook's for her own safety, she and Jungkook came to an understanding that she shouldn't be alone until they're sure that Sehun wouldn't pull a stunt like that again.

They alternate staying in her apartment and his at night. Also, they've been sleeping in one bed—after sneaking a few make out sessions here and there.

She felt her cheeks heat up remembering how they almost—almost, got to third base.

Chaeyoung squinted her eyes before pointing her spoon at her. She immediately hid her cheeks from her best friend.

"Spill, Lalisa," the blonde girl looked so threatening with the spoon. "I know that look and you always have that look when you've just done it with someone."

"Done? As in... have sex?!" Jennie exclaimed—spoon still inside her mouth. "Lalisa! Did you just get back with that jerk Sehun?!"

"What? No!" Lisa immediately answered. Almost too immediately. "I mean, eonnie! He cheated on me and assaulted me! How could you even think I'd get back with someone like him?"

"Then why do you look like you've been hooking up—holy shit!" Jennie exclaimed before slapping the back of the nearest person to her.

"Ya! You made me spill my ice cream!" Jisoo snapped and threw daggers at the other girl.

"Are you hooking up with someone right now?!" The girl ignored the eldest's gaze and continue to question her. "How? When? Where? And more importantly, with whom?!"

"A hundred bucks it's her neighbor," Chaeyoung guessed which shocked her. Then the girl noticed her expression which made her slowly put the ice cream down and burst out. "I'm right?! Lisa, are you hooking up with... with him?!"

"Y-Ya! I'm not hooking up!" she exclaimed. "I uh... I just stay over to keep myself safe just in case Sehun might harass me again."

But Chaeyoung wasn't buying it.

"Neigh...bor..." Jennie was still processing what Chaeyoung just said earlier. Then she clapped and turned to her. "Jung Hoseok!? You mentioned that he's your neighbor. You're hooking up with Hoseok?!"

"What?! No!" she exclaimed. "He has a girlfriend!"

Jisoo—who was just minding her own business drinking her water, couldn't stop herself from bursting out laughing. Water spilled on Jennie's shoulder.