• 15 •

💫
"you say we're just friends..."
•••

"Oh my God, Kook!" Lisa exclaimed after chuckling. "Stop being cheesy! My eonnie's can hear you."

Jungkook pouted and slumped on the pillow. He and Lisa are currently calling each other via Facetime since BLACKPINK is busy with their comeback.

Comeback means a month full of guesting, promotions and other activities which requires the girls to be in the same household for the next few weeks.

"But I miss you," he whined. "Can't I say that to you?"

"Yes but you don't have to exaggerate!" Lisa chuckled after rolling her eyes at the adorable boy. "Also, aren't you practicing for your comeback too? Stop calling and focus on your practice."

That made Jungkook pout even more. He knew Lisa was a hardworking person but he never thought she'd force her to be one too. Not that he isn't hardworking or something.

"But it's true!" He insisted. "Every minute I'm away with you is suffocating! I need you so that I can breathe! I want to see you!"

"Don't listen to him, Lisa!" She heard a familiar voice from behind Jungkook. "He's just like that because of the stage outfit you wore."

"Hyung!"

That made Lisa chuckle. It was the first time she wore a slightly revealing outfit unlike her previous ones. Though she was wearing pants, it was a fitted on and she wore a black cropped tube top and an Hermés scarf carefully knotted behind. She wore knee high boots as well so her get-up was like that of the outfit she wore in one of their previous CF's.

"Wow. Such a perv you are, Jeon," she teased making the guy pout even more.

"Can you blame me? It's been such a long time since we last saw each other!"

"By long time you mean since yesterday? When you surprised me in our dressing room for Inkigayo?"

"Yes!" the boy exclaimed. "A long time!"

Lisa shook her head and chuckled. Now she misses the guy even more being so adorable like this. And to be honest, it was a first time for her since Sehun wasn't the clingy one between them.

She thought before that it was cool having a mature boyfriend. But knowing that someone misses you is kind of refreshing. It makes her feel so loved—wanted, even. She liked this feeling so much.

"Kook, you know I can't. We'll be shooting for our Blackpink Diaries later."

"I know," the guy said and heaved a sigh. "And I understand. I just miss you so bad."

Lisa smiled. Though her little bunny boy is clingy, he understands the situation and isn't the suffocating type.

"I miss you too, Kook," she said with a sigh. "But I'll be given two days worth of free time. By then I think we'd get to spend time with each other."

Jungkook sat up from his former position—slumped on the their practice room's floor with a pillow, and took his phone from where it was resting. Why there was a pillow in their practice room, she had no idea why.

"Really? When?!" The looked and sounded so excited.

"Let's see... I think it's on Tuesday and on Wednesday."

Jungkook's excitement instantly faded.

"That's the days we'll be recording for our new song..." he sounded really dejected. Lisa couldn't help but smile at how adorable he looked.