• 7 •

💫
"like a river flows, surely to the sea
darling, so it goes..."
•••

Jungkook was lying—bored out of his wits, on his bed that Saturday afternoon. Since it wasn't comeback month, all he does is play video games and if inspired, tweak his mixtape.

But he's actually doing neither because... well, just because. Procrastination is a part of every human being's basic activities. And that human being is him. Also, it's quite boring to play alone.

I wonder if hyung isn't busy...

He got up and went straight out of his apartment hoping Hoseok—his bandmate, is at home. But as soon as he opened his door, he was surprised to see the one and only Lisa Manoban standing in front of his door.

"Lisa!" He exclaimed at the same time the girl's eyes grew wide and mouth fell open. He just then realized he was barefoot and only hearing his spongebob boxers. "Oh fuck."

He got so used of having only his hyungs as his neighbors that he forgot he had a new one and that it was a girl. A girl who happens to be a friend who's not actually a friend that borderlines between possibly hating or tolerating him.

"Wow. So you do cuss," Lisa just said—still looking at him with judgement written all over face. "Here I thought you're a good little boy."

Lisa's prying eyes landed on him. He felt really self conscious at that very moment.

"Wha...What are you doing here?" He asked while trying to shield himself. "Do you need anything?"

"Oh wow. It looks so different up close," the girl commented not even bothering to answer his question. "Can I touch it?"

Jungkook froze at Lisa's boldness.

Touch... touch what?

He gulped and just stayed still. His heart pounding inside his chest like he was in a marathon or something.

Lisa walked closer to him with here eyes glued to her body. He wanted to take a step back but he couldn't move. Again, he gulped. Then closed his eyes.

Is this a dream? Did he doze off while lying in bed?

"Wow," he heard Lisa say. Then he felt her finger poke his arm. "Is this a lily? It's so realistic!"

He instantly opened his eyes only to see Lisa examining his tattooed arm. Particularly the tiger lily one.

"I've been thinking of getting one for myself," she said nonchalantly that made him let go of the air he'd been keeping of a few seconds now. "Not this much but maybe a few."

Get a grip, Jeon. What the hell were you even thinking?!

"Uh... I-I can recommend a good artist," he stuttered. His heart was still erratic and he felt like his head was about to burst.

The one up on his shoulders.

"Nah. I'm scared of needles. Maybe a henna would do."

Lisa chuckled before she lifted her head and their eyes met. He immediately looked away as he felt his whole face—maybe even his body, heat up.

"Uh... Um... is... Is there anything you need?" He asked. The heat he was feeling on the particular region of his cheeks intensified.

"Oh, right!" The girl clasped her hands together as she remembered why she was talking to him in the first place. "Bambam called saying Jaehyun wanted the '97 liners to meet up. He said he couldn't contact your because your phone was off or something so he asked me to tell you."