• 20 •

💫
"there's something in the water
that makes me love you harder..."
•••

"I hate you. I hate you so damn much, Jeon."

Jungkook couldn't hide his grin as Lisa limped towards the kitchen.

"Not I know why people say 'Be careful what you wish for'," she muttered. "Thank your lucky stars I'm currently jobless at the moment."

The guy wanted to say something but he knew better than teasing his moody and currently sore girlfriend. Also, he felt somewhat guilty for having gone overboard the other night. Who knew Lisa could be quite flexible?

"Are you grinning right now, Jeon?" Lisa spat. "You have the audacity to laugh at my misfortune?!"

Jungkook pressed his lips together and averted his girlfriend's gaze. He continued to fry the bacon and did not wish to be murdered on his feet.

His hyungs were right though. Once you have tasted it, you won't be able to stop. And he's hella sure he won't be able to take his hands off his girlfriend for a millennia. Last night was proof because they haven't stopped since the break of dawn. And the night before that. And so on.

"This is my karma for asking too much," Lisa whined dramatically. "I made you a sex maniac in a span of three days. Hey, aren't your hyungs wondering why you keep telling your stylist to let you wear turtlenecks?"

"They wouldn't ask if they've already seen it, would they?" His cheeky grin widened. "Jisoo noona says congrats, by the way. And she says you're a... uhm... 'B' word for not telling them."

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, Kook. Haven't you moaned enough 'fucks' and 'shits' to be banned from heaven? Why's saying 'bitch' any different?"

Jungkook just chose to shut up and finish up the meal. After placing it to a plate, he moved towards his waiting girlfriend and placed it in arm's reach. Then he leaned down to cup her puffy face and kiss her lightly on her lips.

"Eat up," he said and pinched her cheeks lightly.

Lisa pouted like a kid and turned her attention to the decent looking bacon strips.

"No pancakes today?" She asked.

"Um..." He awkwardly reach for his nape and rubbed it a bit. "I might or might not have burned the pancakes..."

Her mouth went agape as she slowly faced him. He burned... the pan...cake...s?

"Don't worry about it," he said then cupped her face again. "What's important is that we have bacons. Bacon is good. Delicious, honey-flavored bacon. See?"

Jungkook took a piece and fed it straight to her mouth.

"Yummy, right?"

"What... abowt... egsh?" Lisa asked as she chewed the meat. "At..." She paused to swallow. "...least you could've made some scrambled eggs."

"Oh..." again, the boy scratches his nape. "I burnt them too."

"Wow," she commented. "You can't cook, I can't cook. We'd either die from hunger or food poisoning."

"Hey, I can cook gamjatang well!"

"If you meant 'overly seasoned', then yeah. You cook that one well," Lisa roasted her boyfriend. "And don't get me started with the kimchi fried rice."

"How many times do I have to tell you that the lid of the salt shaker fell off!"

"And I told you a couple times that your salt shaker doesn't have a lid!"