• 16 •

💫
"still as charismatic as ever
comebacks, come back
clean and clever..."
•••

Promotions for Blackpink's comeback went on smoothly. On their last week—goodbye stage, on Inkigayo, their schedule interlocked with BTS's first week of promotions. And yes, the Boy Group's 24h views beat theirs again after managing to beat BTS's previous record. It was always like that, really. Jisoo even joked one time that they were like a couple fighting who's going to be on top or something.

"Jungkook, can you not be any more obvious?" Namjoon scolded the youngest after the stunt he just pulled during the awarding ceremony. Since their comeback was on a Friday, their song wasn't part of the weekly rankings yet. Blackpink's song won that week. "It's a good thing Jimin and Taehyung was there else you'd be caught up in rumors again."

"What's wrong with dancing to Blackpink's song?" the youngest pouted. "The other groups were doing it too!"

"Yes, but you're dating Lisa," the group's leader explained. "A lot of people are already shipping the two of you. You don't need to feed them with things like this to support their theories."

"Hyung, it's called hiding in plain sight," the maknae countered. "They can speculate all they want but people are just going to debunk the rumors since no person in the right mind would act so careless like that."

"Except you." Namjoon folded his arms. He knew what the maknae was talking about.

"Yes. And that make me smart," Jungkook proudly claimed. "That's psychology for you!"

The older guy couldn't say anything else so he just shook his head and let the youngest be. Jungkook—having been able to cleverly dodge a scolding, took his phone from their manager and proceeded to call his girlfriend. They have plans after the recording and they'll be buying some groceries for their Han River date.

"Baby!" he exclaimed startling half the people inside the dressing room. Even earning a few curses from Jin who just spilled water all over his shirt. "You done? Congratulations for winning, by the way. But sorry in advance 'coz, we'll beat you next week."

"Cocky, aren't you?" the girl on the other line said with a chuckle. Jungkook still can't hide his competitive side. "But, not yet. We have to film a bit of backstage action and some goodbye messages for Blackpink Diaries. You can just wait for me in the car."

"Umm..." He took a quick glance towards his Namjoon before grinning. "How about we just go to your dressing room instead? I'm sure Namjoon hyung has plans with Jisoo noona too. We promise we'll be very quiet and discreet."

Since BLACKPINK is a part of YG, a big 3 company, they have the privilege of having their own dressing room. That means other groups and staff members won't be able to start rumors regarding their groups' close relationship. Although, some idols might already know about him and Lisa though. More so Namjoon's and Jisoo's.

"Ask permission to your manager first, Kook. Stop being a pain in Sejin-oppa's ass."

He chuckled. Right. Ever since the two of them became official, he's always sneak out of practice just so he can visit Lisa and that often causes trouble for their manager. One time, the poor guy even panicked because he thought he's lost him in Hongdae when they bought some snacks for practice. Little did he know that he just tricked his hyung so that he can go out and go to the cafe Lisa and Chaeyoung were shooting in for her Lilifilm vlog.

"Yes, Miss Manoban!" he said chuckling before Lisa ended the phone call.

Of course Lisa muttered a 'What a weirdo' before cutting the line. Because why would he even say that like he's some sort of secretary, right?