Part twelve [whisper]

"Idiot- idiot! Stupid idiot! Getting soaked like that, what if you catch a cold!" Daiki cursed, tightening the fluffy towel around your form with the vigor of a single mother. "I leave you alone for one second and you do this."

You sat quietly in your room, sitting on Daikis bed, rugs and towels all around you.

The mint-haired boy crouched in front of you, cupping your face with his warm hands and gazing into your eyes. His optics drowning in worry.

"Not gonna say anything?" The boy asked.

You muttered an answer "What is there to say?"

Seeing how unresponsive you were Daiki punched further questions. "May you at least explain yourself?"

Eyes dropping to the floor, your face scrunched up. "I...got into a fight...with Bakugo..."

A look of surprise lited the boy's face. "Bakugo? Ah...yeah that kid." He frowned. "I never expected you to be so sad about a fight."

"What does that mean?" You questioned, a little annoyed.

"You're not a person that really reacts strongly to, well anything. Or at least you mask your emotions pretty well." He sighed, sitting next to you and wiping his wet palms on his pajama pants. "Although I guess I know why a fight like that can affect, even on you that is."

You looked at him questioningly.

"You became a lot more open after meeting that boy. Haven't you noticed?" He laughed slightly.

"I did?"

"Yeah." Daiki giggled, ruffling your towel-covered head. "I noticed it after some time."

For a few seconds, you stayed quiet before Takehisa once again spoke up. "What was the fight about?"

"He bullied Izuku." You grumbled. "Called me and him quirkless and useless."

"Hm, how classic." Daiki sighed. "Kids are terrible, adults are even worse..."

"How so?" You asked.

"Kids don't understand, they follow what people tell them, without thinking much if it's right or wrong. Adults understand, but still choose to do awful things." The boy shuffled slightly. "I may not fully get the struggle of being quirkless, but I do to some degree." Daiki reached his hand out, with a soft gleam, the familiar sword materialized in his hand. Its blade reflecting the dispersed light of the room. He turned it in his palm, watching it twinkle. "What a useless quirk, isn't it?"

Sighing, you allowed yourself to fall onto the boy's side. "It's beautiful. Reminds me of you."

Daiki tried to shake off the tone of red from his face with an embarrassed expression. "Heh...where did that come from." He snorted.

You both sat there in silence before Daiki finally ushered you to take a shower, having done so you returned to the room with your soaked clothes and placed them on the heater.

The rain once again banged on the windows.

Yuki moved into the room once you finally turned off the lights, their money form moving quickly underneath the covers without a single word.

You laid there, head snuggled into the pillow and body tightly hugged by the blankets of your own bed.

It was cold out, the chilliness slightly nipping at the exposed skin of your face. Slowly you reached up and grazed your fingertips across the area around your right eye.

Nothing.

You grimaced. Deep inside your heart, like a rock, weigh the heavy feeling of guilt and disappointment.