53

It was a nice cool night as you and bokuto slept happily together before the boy woke up randomly. Maybe he was slightly gassy, so he let out a toot. 

"Gross.." you mumbled as you unlatch your self from him and turned the other way.
"I'm done now come back." He softly said with eyes still fighting the sleep. 
He hugged you from behind and gave a satisfied sigh. 
"You smell better then that fart." He whispered in your ear making it itchy. 

You rubbed your ear and laugh at his weirdness. "Bokuto! It's still late go to sleep." You whispered shouted. He hummed but isn't actually gonna leave you alone. 

"Can I touch your sleepy boobies" he mumbles as he dug his face in the crook of your neck.

He gave butterfly kisses on your neck which became quite ticklish as he simply wouldn't let you go back to sleep. 
You fought off smiles that could encourage him before sighing in defeat.

"If you let me touch yours too." You say as you turn to face him. 
He gave a sleepy smirk and nod.
"Deal." 

You both then place a hand on each other's boob.

"What the hell. They feel bigger then mine." You said feeling offended As bokuto enjoyed holding yours in his palm.

"It's like a cloud." Bokuto mumbled before suddenly digging his face on them.
"So soft." He whispered before slowly going back to sleep.

You give a small sigh before closing your eyes and passing out.

:::

"Y/nnn" Bokuto whined as you woke up about two hours later.
"If I check the time will it still be late." You said as bokuto remained silent before answering.
"Noooo..." he said as his voice trails off. 

You extend your hand to the night stand to look at the time before Bokuto brought your hand back.
"It's ok, you don't need to look at that." He said while patting your head. 
You huffed being slightly more moody then usual.
"Are you grouchy cause you woke up?" He said as you continue to face your back to him.
"Uh you mean you who woke me up?" You say back making him nervously laugh under his breath. 

"I feel bad now. You want something to make you feel better?" He said while touching your hair. 
You thought for a moment before backing up putting your butt on his crotch and bring his arm over under your arm to hug it.
"Spoon me and sleep, thank you."  You say As bokuto gladly put himself on you.
"Aw, no promises that I won't try something though ok." He says already moving his hips.
He then takes his arm back and puts it under your shorts leaving his hand to grope your thigh.

"It's like warmers for hands." He says.

You hum before his hand goes under your underwear too.
"Extra security Ya know?" He says as you fought off a laugh at his stupidness.

After a few moments of his hand sliding around on your thigh he went ahead and squeezed your butt just to get a reaction. But you laid there unbothered. 
"That's no fun y/nn." He whined as his hand continued to explore.

"Your crazy if you think ima let you have fun after waking me up and disturbing my peace."  You mumbled.
In truth your brows were crunched together as you tried not to react to his touches.

"Fine.." he sighed.  He then just settled to hugging around your waist as he spoons you.

The cuddling helped reduce the cramps.
Yep. You knew it was almost time.
So your going to enjoy this moment before bokutos hands and cuddles won't be enough to soothe the hurricane that's coming.

Your period yayy... ugh.

:::

"I got you some cookies!"  Bokuto happily sang as he sat on the couch next to you.
You thank him as you take it before continuing to watch the tv.

"Alright lovely's. Heading to the store real quick,need anything before I leave?" Bokuto's mom asked as you look over and nodded.
She smiled and listened in as she grabbed her bag and keys.
"I think I'm starting soon so maybe some pads?" You asked as she nods before heading out.
"Wait your period started?" Bokuto said defeated.
"Not yet but it will soon." You say as you eat some of the cookie.
"But but..." he whines.

"I've been patient." He says while trying to be innocent.

At first you didn't get it but then it clicked.
"Patient my ass. You wouldn't let me sleep." You sigh as he lays his head down on the couch.
You tried not to look at him cause you knew.
You knew he was making the face that is hard to say no to. 

You successfully ignored him for about ten minutes before you glanced at him.
((10 min))

He looked so adorable.
"Dammit bokuto." You sighed making him jump up happily.
"Yay!"

He dragged you up from the couch as he excitedly made his way up the stairs with you.
"How can you be so innocent when what you want isn't?" You whine as he held the door open for you.  He gently closed the door and locked it before turning around to tackle you.

"I love you y/nn" he sang as you couldn't resist to smile.  "Love you too bokuto."
You said as your cheeks became warm for some reason. 

It was as though he was unwrapping a present.
His eyes only filled with more love as he saw the scars.
You were his perfect everything. Maybe you should learn from him and just love yourself...well he actually made that goal feel more possible now. 

Before you knew it bokuto was taking off his own clothes.
He bends over and kissed you before grabbing your panties and taking them off.

"Y/n I'm back with your things!"
A motherly voice called out.

Bokuto slumped down and held your panties to his chest.
"At least I got to see you.."
you roll your eyes and take your panties back.
"Wait let me look a little longer." He whines as you sigh and let him.
"So cute." He said with a blushed face. As he really wanted to see you in some other things. 

"Y/n!?" The mother yelled once more.

You stood up and got dressed as you gave him a sweet kiss.
"Sorry love but your gonna have to wait about a week now." You say with a smile as you left.

Bokuto sighed and laid down.
Guess he can just fantasize about you and cry later about how you don't love him cause you won't reschedule your period.

:::

Plz you are killing me in the comments.😭

God I wish you can like comments.