38

Love reading your comments when I can. It motivates me and gives me a good laugh.

Thank you for that.

:::

You awoke to knocking on the door causing you to instinctively look at the time.

It was 4:53 in the morning. You groan as you made your way to the door looking through the peep hole.
It was Bokuto's mom.

You unlocked it and opened the door to allow her to come in if she wanted to.

"Good morning hun. It's time to go-...oh my." She said as her words trailed off.

You were confused before immediately pulling down your jacket covering your underwear as you immediately apologized.
She held in a laugh but you couldn't help but feel ashamed and awkward.

"I'm so sorry,please excuse me.." you said timidly as you closed the door a bit more to hide behind it.

"Oh don't worry about it hun! If this makes you feel better,look!" She whispered shouted. You glance up as she pointed to a hickey.

Your face became slightly warm as you smiled out of shock.
"Oh no wonder your husband was so set on me and bokuto to have our own room." You laughed.

She held in hers as you guys chatted for a min before you hear her husband call out.
"What's taking so long? I wanna arrive early!" He whined.

The mother sighed before walking away after letting you know to get ready.
You nod and closed the door.

You turn and saw bokuto still sound asleep in bed.
You went to the bathroom and got dressed before coming out to wake him.

Once infront of him you shakes his shoulder to wake him as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey..." he mumbled.
You shivered as his sleepy voice is always deeper.
"Time to go." You said as you took off the blanket he was under making him groan.
"Nooo I wanna sleep more." He whined making you sigh.

You turn to pick up his shirt he probably took off last night and tossed it on his head.
"Ok seriously. Your parents are in the car waiting.lets go." He sighed before sitting up and began to lazily put on his shirt. But not after struggling to figure out which whole was for his head to go through. You sigh in frustration as you took the shirt and stuffed his head through the right whole.
"There,now the sleeves.hurry,make sure you return the key after you lock the door." You said as he yawned and got up.

He hummed as he eyed your figure walking away.
"Yes ma'am..." he mumbled as you made your way to the car.

It was still slightly dark out so you made sure to be careful where you placed your footing as you approached the car door in the back.

You opened it and went inside taking a seat and buckling in. Once you closed the door you sigh as the parents were talking about what's for breakfast.

You took out your phone and simply went through Social media to just pass time as you all waited for the owl boy.

After a few minutes of waiting you look out the window wondering if he's alright.
But atlas you worried for nothing as you saw him walking to the car with bed hair and hands in pockets.

Bokuto's mom sighed and shook her head. "I don't understand why boys don't fix them selves up. Always so messy." This made you smile knowing that,that's definitely true with Bokuto.

You then noticed he was about to open your side of the door so you pushed down the lock makin his attempt to open it fail. He looked up confused and saw you had taken that seat.
He cocked a brow as you lightly laugh as he now has to go all the way around.