54

Another update ?😲🤫 I'm trying okay?

😘
:::

Today is like the second day of your period and right now bokuto is trying to get you what you need at the moment.  For some odd reason instead of relaxing at home you decided to see a new movie that came out and the excitement made you forget to bring extra necessities, so your stuck on the toilet.

I mean you can use toilet paper but if there's a chance to get a real pad or tampon then your taking it. 
Suddenly your phone started to ring.
You answered with a slightly annoyed and pained hello as the cramping rolled in.
"Hey y/n. I found a small store over here and found something. Which one do you want?" He asked as he turned face time on and pointed the camera to the boxes.  You looked carefully before telling him what brand to get before he hummed and grabbed it.
"I'm like thirteen minutes away. I'm on my way." He said before saying bye  and hanging up.
You slump where you sat and gave a frustrated sigh.

How could you let this happen? You shook the thought away before getting a text from someone. You raised your phone and saw a message from Marla.

You smiled to your self as you read her message.

Marla♥️: guess what!?

You: chicken butt?

Marla♥️: close, but she said yes!

You let out a hushed gasp as your thumbs frantically typed away.
This is exciting! Your relieved it worked out well for her on her own. And to think she needed your help? Of course she did it.

And right then you two planned a perfect double date. Your very soul filled with joy.

After a little while of texting back and forth
You got a new massage from bokuto that read 'I'm here' before hearing a door open.

"Y/n?" Bokuto whispered while looking at the stalls.
"I'm in this one." You reply as he hummed and took a seat in the stall next to you.
Soon his hand came from under giving you the box. You thank him before taking it and began to open it.

After getting cleaned up you opened the wrapper as bokuto patiently waited next to you in his stall.
"Dang, is that duck tape to make it stay in place? Where did you get duck tape?" He asked making you burst out in laughter.

You really never know what he would say.

Once things were right and done you texted Marla good bye and you head out to wash your hands.

:::

"I'm gonna take this medicine for the cramps and now I'm gonna happily play this game with kenma." You say as bokuto gave you a look.

"What, can't you play with me?" He asked as he looked over to see what game your playing.

"You won't like it. Basically you decorate a island and you gotta get popular enough to catch the attention of a thick brow dog." You say as bokuto stared at the screen dumbfounded.

"That's fun to you?" He said making you smile.

"See? Your lame. That's why kenma is my gaming buddy." You say as bokuto scoffed.

"I'm lame? Ya right!" He said as he smacks you with a pillow.

He then hugs you lovingly as if he didn't bash you with a pillow.
"Sorry I forgot you were on your period. I love you~." He sang as you fixed your ruined hair.

"You don't know how good you have it. If you were anyone else,I wouldn't have the patience and probably would've snapped right now." You say as you visited Kenmas place in the game.
"What?! How the heck is he so far ahead on the game already?" You mumbled as he gave you a tour.

Bokuto watched bored out of his mind but he looked at your face and just seeing that little smile made him all the better.
"Do you need anything else? Food? A snack maybe?" He asked as you thought for a moment.

"Snack and a soda please." You softly said back as he got up and went to go get it.

It was strange. To have this much fun and only using the chat box instead of calling on the phone. Now that's a nice friendship right there.

As you continued taking his money tree bokuto came back and handed your things.

"Thank you very much." You say as you start snacking away.
Bokuto laid back and turned his tv on.

His room has lately been the chill area...and sometimes smexy time.
This is nice. Finally a turn up from the whole cinema incident earlier. Bokuto was actually being calm which surprised you but he knew you aren't feeling well so he's taking it easy.

You hum peacefully as you laid down next to him.
"This whole kenma is better then me for games isn't sitting right with me." He said as he watched you play.
You laugh light heartedly as you showed him the best of the game. Maybe if you at least talk to him about it he will feel included and not left out. What a big cute baby.

"Oh I also made some plans with Marla for us. Well half plans,didn't get to finish."
He hummed as he continued to listen.

"Another thing is that plan will involve a double date."
Bokuto raised his brows.
"Yayyy we can have that double date soon!" He said happily. You hummed as you shared him your plans. Surprisingly he shared his fair ideas back.

"How about a trip to the mall?" He said.

You paused. Actually that's quite nice. 

"Ok, that's not bad. A mall has all kinds of stores and stuff so I guess." You say as you continued to click buttons on your game. 

You then put the game down and start cramping.
"Want me to get your heating thing?" He asked as you nod.
He gets up and went to go get it.
After a moment he came back and placed it gently on your belly.
"Thank you." You say before getting comfortable again. Bokuto sighed happily and laid down feeling sleepy. 
He soon did snooze away as you thought of a nice double date plan.

"This should be fun." You whispered as you continued your gaming night.

:::

I think we all know what game I'm talking about.  Sorry if you don't like it but I love it,it's just so 🥺