45

Hey. Hope your not mad. I need breaks sometimes.(;'ٹ')  so here,take this
◕◡◕ 🍋.

:::

You open your eyes to the sound of someone opening your door. You hum as you look up to see a figure that started to gently shake you awake.

"Y/n,get up." A hushed voice said.

You groan as you sit up wondering what time is it. You yawn before immediately getting kissed.

You made a muffled Yelp as you were tackled with a needy hug.

"Tell me why you wake me up just to make me lay down again..." you mumbled.
Suddenly,you flinch as Bokuto's hands slide up from under your shirt along your sides immediately sending shivers throughout your body.  "What are you doing!?" You whispered shouted. 

"Nothing." He mumbled back as his hands roamed your figure,simply feeling your skin and enjoying how you quake under his touch.
You gave a sigh as you held his forearms wondering why he's coming onto you so strong.
You were about to say something before he leaned down to kiss your neck. You hadn't realize you held your breath.

He gently pressed his tongue on your skin before biting down and giving a sigh.

His breath was hot to your skin as he slowly became more lustful. 
You grunt as he teased the sensitive area on your neck before he pecked your lips.

"Come on." He whispered as he gets up and pulled you with him.

You were nervous. You aren't sure why.

He made his way in your bathroom making your stomach churn.  So he really does wanna do this..huh.
You walk in as he closed the door and locked it.

You look up at him to only notice he looked some what tired. It was only then that you looked down to notice he was actually just slightly bothered..  you clear your throat and looked away as he took off his shirt.

You looked away. But why? This isn't new,you've done this before. So why are you so nervous right now?  Bokuto noticed as he walked up to you making you step back against the wall. 

..oh..maybe your nervous because he looks slightly angry. And he may see the scars on your upper body...

From before it was either dark to see or you had a shirt on..this will be the first time you will be completely bare.
During the beach however, you mainly had the jacket on so it wasn't noticed by your surprise.

He pushed him self against you as he looked down at you with half lidded eyes. 

"You s-seem mad..did I do something?" You asked in a hushed tone.
He hums as he slid down a single hand to your rear,putting his hand under your shorts and grasping your butt. 
You squint your eyes slightly as he continued to pull them down.
"I'm not mad..but yes,you did something." He mumbled making your heart throb. 

He then stands up straight as he slid his hand up with him along your thigh to your stomach.

"You made me excited."
He whispered in your ear,immediately making your face flush.  It was as though he's a completely different person. 

He continued to undress you himself leaving you in your bra and panties.  He looked down at you with his yellow eyes that so strongly screamed 'I'm gonna break you'.

You were absolutely nervous. 
You hugged your self before he grabbed your arms and placed them around his neck.
"Don't hide from me y/n.." 
He looks down your figure as you leaned on him making him notice slightly darker patches on your skin.  The scars.
He simply went to kiss your lips giving you a heated kiss. 

"Don't hide from me, the scars only means your a strong soul. That's incredibly beautiful to me." He said with a smile.

You smile back and wondered how that made you feel better almost immediately...maybe it was the thought of having at least one person to love you no matter what,was enough to put your very being to rest.

:::

The bathroom steamed with the running hot shower as you were pinned against the wall panting like a dog as bokuto thrusted into you from behind.  You arched your back more as he went deeper making you gasp and moan.

He leaned slightly forward as his hand went up your side to grasp one of your breast before gently biting down at the crook of your neck.

You made a sharp Yelp of pleasure as he touched your sensitive area.
He pushed your breast up sliding his palm over your nipple before back down in a circular type motion giving it constant attention.

You trembled here and there  as he completely dominated your body.
At this point you wondered if his scent will stain your skin.

Right now even,it seems as though he's not putting much effort in keeping him self quiet.

You can hear his adorable sounds as well which helped a lot to make you even more excited.  You didn't know his moans would sound this attractive. You wanted more of it.

Soon his thrusting became irregular and sloppy as he griped your hip tightly.

You close your eyes shut as you can feel your self throb with his own member throbbing as well. 

He pushed your back down to have you arch it more which immediately helped find the right spot to hit.

And how he knew was when you started to cry out in pleasure making him go faster and harder.

Every breath you took was only replaced with moans that bokuto deeply loved to hear.

Before you knew it, it was like fireworks going off in your head as you felt your area start to constantly clench around Bokuto's dick.

You gave a deep sigh as your moans faded along with Bokuto's leaving you to hear nothing but the running water.

It was strange really. Every time you finished you felt..completed? Or maybe the word is satisfied. Your not sure. But this time you really felt different. But in a good way.

You grunt as bokuto pulled out making you realize your legs were shaking and how sore your back feels.  You stand up straight and look over your shoulder to see Bokuto's head leaned back as the running warm water washed the sin away.

Was it a sin? You don't believe so for you truly loved him.

You walk up to him and hug his strong protective figure as you felt the warm welcoming water run down his back over your arms.  Suddenly you felt something cold pour over your head. 
You look up and see bokuto smiling kindly as he scrubbed your head gently making it start to foam up and bubbly.

"Gotta get cleaned now" he said with a grin making you laugh.

In the end,he's an idiot.

:::

Plz dear reader. Accept my weird lemon as a token of my thanks for your patience to stay with me. 

Ah thank yus.