50

Still alive.  ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

:::

"It's getting late y/n.." Bokuto whispered as you dimly stare at the tombstone simply imagining her smile.
You hummed as he stood up before reaching his hand out to help you up.
You take it and stand as you told your mother good bye.

The wind softly blew blowing some of your hair off of your face as you took a deep sigh and smiled.
"I'll see you the next time I visit."  You say with a bit more happiness laced with it.
You then turn and walk with bokuto as he held your hand not letting go.

You lean your cheek against his arm and smiled as you thank him for sticking around with you this long.
You have assumed he would want to leave earlier but he patiently waited till it started to get late.
  He looked down and gave a small smile back as the hand holding turned into a side hug as you both went back home.

:::

"Welcome back you two. Had fun?" She asked as you walked in while bokuto closed and locked the door.

Bokuto immediately tried to stop his mother from asking questions but you simply smiled and nodded.

"Yup! Went on a nice walk and explored a very beautiful floral shop before visiting my special place." You say while heading up stairs to your room.

The mother gave a small playful laugh as she continued whatever it was she was doing.
"That's nice,I'm glad to hear it." She said in a comforting tone.

Bokuto's brows slightly scrunched together in a worried manner but had a small smile nonetheless.
"We visited her mother." Bokuto whispered as his mother's expression softened.

"That's a good thing. Simply give her a little space,sometimes we want to be alone to shed some tears." She advised. 

He nodded as he thanked his mother before walking to his room.
He gave a short pause as he looked at your door that was shut. 
'She'll be alright.'
He thought before going to his room.

:::

Everything was dark and quiet.
The sound of skin softly tapping the floors was casted.

The wind howled just behind the windows as the sky was at its darkest.
Everyone was peacefully sleeping unaware of this person who was roaming around.

The figure slowly approached a door knob before slowly twisting it making it slightly squeak from its age before the door opened.

A step was taken inside making the floor beneath it creak quietly before shutting the door.

The person who was sleeping remained unaware as the figure approached them.

Soon the feeling of not being alone magically awoke them as there eyes spotted the dark figure. Was this some sort of nightmare? They thought as there blood began to rush making there heart work harder and faster. 

Fear held there lips shut closed before a shadowy hand reached out being placed on there chest as the figure crawled onto them.

They were about to be strangled to death. They were certain.

...

A hug?

"Y/n you scared me!" Bokuto whispered shouted.

You held in a laugh as he placed his hands on your hips as you lay on top of him.

"Sorry, the power went out so I got scared too." You whispered as thunder was faintly heard in the background.
Bokuto sighed in relief that he got to live another day before turning the both of you on your sides.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked as you nodded.
He hums out of relief before you turned facing your back to him.

"Aw" he says as he began to get comfortable while hugging you from behind before you spoke.
"Can you fix the power first?" You say making him go limp and give a sigh of disappointment.

"Yeah alright." He says as he placed  his hand on your thigh to push himself up making you quietly laugh as he left the room.

:::

Soon you heard a click and humming sounds turn on signaling the central ac kicked on.

Not long after bokuto came back and plopped on the bed behind you once again hugging you from behind. 
"Thank you Bokuto." You say as he hums while hugging tighter before relaxing his hold once again. 

Soon you both fell asleep yet again.

:::

It was the afternoon now as you allowed Marla to do your hair while bokuto was helping his mother with some errands.

"Turn your head a bit." She said as you complied. 

You hummed a tune as you looked through social media.
"Who's that?" Marla asked as you liked a picture of Kuroo falling to the floor. 
"Oh. This is kuroo. A big ball of weird I shall say. And the one who posted this embarrassing moment is Kenma."  You say as she hums.

"So how long have you been dating bokuto?" She asked. You pause and turn your phone off.
"For a little while now,why?" You asked as she grabbed a few loose strands of hair. "Just making sure he's committed. If he ever does anything to break your heart just say the word! I'll be there to square up!" She said with her usual goofiness to it.  You laughed light heartedly as she finished up before being patted on the head.

"There. You look cute!" She says making you smile as you get up to look in the mirror.

"And she did it again ladies and gentlemen." You playfully say as you looked at your hair.

Marla suddenly hugged you from behind as she gave a bright smile.
"You should have your hair like this more often. It suits you!" She says with pink cheeks.

You laugh and hum.

"Maybe. I do like it though."
She chuckled and shook you like a tambourine by your hips.

"Honestly your weird sometimes. Well I gotta go now. See you later." She said as you smile and nod. She gave you a hug before you returned it.

You wave goodbye as coincidentally bokuto and his mother walk in with stuff.

"Oh hello Marla dear. Leaving already?" Mom asked.

She smiles kindly and placed a hand behind her neck.
"Yeah sorry. Gotta get home soon or my parents will worry."   She hums in understanding as bokuto waved bye before locking the door on her way out.

Suddenly a nonexistent bell chimed through your skull. 

"Does Marla have feelings..."

You take a second and looked in the mirror.

Always doing your hair,your makeup, hugs,anything that can get her to touch you.
Always avoiding bokuto, getting upset when he kisses you...

"Does she have feelings for me??" You thought as you couldn't believe it.

Well. This is quite a turn for you.

:::

SO like. Sorry. It's been literally like a month or something idk. But cheers. I updated.
(;'ٹ')    And if you would believe me. I've been trying to figure out why I couldn't access my book so I kept coming back and leaving until it fixed itself. But at last it did so yay!